• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for free adult image hosting

spiralfive

Not sure if this should go here or in the hosting reqyest area, but I thought it should go here since I'm not looking for a web host.

I'm looking for a free adult image hosting site (like imageshack.us) with a 250k+ file size limit and unlimited (or high) bandwidth. Also, thumbnail generation for forum posting is necessary. Thanks.

Just do a Yahoo search on adult image hosting ... come on *rollseyes*
I would gladly tell you, but I would have to do a yahoo search myself.

I've already found 2 or 3, I'm looking for someone on here that operates a image host, or a smaller host, that will provide me with free image hosting, just to give me more hosting options.

I don't think free adult hosting is possible. Even many paid hosts don't allow adult content on their servers.

Hi,
We currently allow legal adult hosting on our service, legal being no under-age stuff or content that would be classed as illegal in laws around the world.

http://www.dedicatednet.co.uk/packages.php and go to Shared Website Hosting, there's a free package in there currently!

Not sure if 2GB monthly bandwidth will be enough.

We also have a post on the free hosting offers forum @ www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=663697.

Any questions or queries please email me on webmaster@dedicatednet.co.uk.

PL

How will you verify that the adult content on your server will be legal or not? Because you cannot check that by looking at the pics or videos.

In my opinion, hosting that kind of content is risky, if your servers are on a country that has strict legal rules.

Hi

I don't think free adult hosting is possible. Even many paid hosts don't allow adult content on their servers.

Well just as long as it is legal content, we're fine with it. We usually recommend huge adult sites (like TGPs and free daily updated galleries/blogs) to rather upgrade to VPS or even dedicated after they expand though.

Best wishes
RavenServers

Pay for it - look at the post count of most of the offers ;)

Your pics will end up distributed me thinks...

Fotofap.com provide adult image hosting, no registration required you can upload ,share and manage your images.
600MB of webspace and 1.2GB of Bandwidth.
Max file size 5MB
Multiple Image Upload Accepted

http://www.fotofap.com

Fotofap.com provide adult image hosting, no registration required you can upload ,share and manage your images.
600MB of webspace and 1.2GB of Bandwidth.
Max file size 5MB
Multiple Image Upload Accepted

http://www.fotofap.com

As i can't edit my post ill have to post again, since posting fotofap.com are now giving their users 20GB of Bandwidth a month.

im not a host, but i have my own server...

mattscomputersinc.com and make your way to the gallery. can host videos on it too. but u said alot of bandwith...please email me first(found on main page)and let me know how much we are talking here. this goes for anyone.

Last edited:
Back