• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for guild webhosting

Venkan

Hello,
I'm looking for webhosting for my WoW guild. I don't have a TLD, so I'll need a subdomain URL.

I'm looking for:
  • 150MB Disk Storage
  • 5GB Data Transfer
  • PHP Support
  • FTP Access
  • No forced advertisements
CPanel would be nice but not necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Hello HostFuzz.com is happy to offer the next Hosting package:

Baby Package:
300 MB Space
1GB Bandwidth
CPanel 11
Installatron & Fantastico Installer
LiteSpeed Server!
Ruby on Rails
Unlimited MySQL DB, Email,FTP Accounts...
And a lot more!!
Posts/Month:
4 Posts

We are a new Post2Host Community, thats why we only have a few members, but we invite you to join us to make a bigger and better community.
We fully cover all you requirements, you dont need to put any ads from our host, we have PHP support. and FTP Access. We also provide you CPanel 11, and if you are going to use any CMS Script like joomla, or phpnuke we have to different autoinstallers.
Installatron and Fantastico, both have a big amount of pre-installed scripts. Its very useful, and of course we can provide you a subdomain. Or we can help you to get a free .uni.cc domain. You can contact me to negociate anything, you can contact directly to my msn, you can get it from here, or contact me via pm.
Feel free to ask any question.

Regards
Irving

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

DSD host can offer you all your requirements, plus a bit more, to order please visit www.dsdhost.co.uk/hosting, and signup to the 1GB package. If you need any help, just drop me a PM :)

NOTE: We don't have any forced ads or P2H requirements :)

Dan.

Last edited:
Hi Venkan,

The L2Play plan at http://www.lifelesspeople.com/hosting/ is perfect for your needs.

Disk Space: 250MB
Bandwidth: 5GB

We offer multiple versions of PHP to support most scripts, FTP plus an easy to use File Manager, MySQL/PostgreSQL databases, and even an easy to use WYSIWYG builder called RVSiteBuilder.

Back