• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for proxy host

themainman

I am looking for a proxy host to host two or more proxy sites, one or more as addon domains. All I need is shared hosting and the sites are brand new so all I need is 100 MB space tops and 100 to 200 GB bw, for growing room. The proxies will run the phproxy script and I have under 5 dollars to spend a month on hosting.

Your budget is too low for 100GB - 200GB Transfer and running a proxy.

You would get more offers if your budget was about $15 - $20 a month (Some new hosts may go lower)

The reason for this is Proxy Scripts use a lot of CPU and Memory. You may be better off going for a VPS when hosting a proxy.

Hello themainman,

If you're still interested, RadixHosting can host your account on a special high-end server. Because your request is very specific, I calculated a custom package for you:

100MB disk space
100GB monthly traffic
For $10.00 per month.

You'll be able to upgrade at any time.

I realise that the $10.00 I mentioned is more than your budget, which is why I'm asking the following: Is there a possibility you could raise your budget? If not, are you satisfied with less than 100GB monthly traffic to start with? I could give you 100MB disk space and 50GB monthly traffic for $5.00/month. We might also be able to reduce the price if you pay semi-annually or annually, is that a possibility for you?

If you're interested, just send a message to our sales department via our web site:

www.radixhosting.com

We can do some talking and might be able to come to an agreement that suits both of us. :)

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Back