• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reseller hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewsey

Thanks all of your offer. I selected hosting shack's offer.

This thread closed

Last edited:
Hello,

Root access is for dedicated servers and VPS's only, not reseller accounts, if a host was to give you root access to a shared/reseller server you could do anything to it :p and get on anyones account.

I assume you wish to install iAds or iPanel?

If so, any host would be willing to install that for you, so you do not need to be given root access to the server.

Seeing as you have not been very informative on what you require (No budget, numbered requirements, etc) I wont make an offer just yet, but please do check out our reseller packages: Galaxy Hosts Reseller Packages.

We (Galaxy Hosts) have been around for over 2 years now, our support team are well trained and have a minimum of a years practical experiance in the webhosting industy, we also have a 99.95% uptime record dating back over a year and a half ago: http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptime/GalaxyHosts.html We can also provide everything you require, as well as install iAds or iPanel for you, and all our reseller accounts come with account labs plus billing software totally free. A dedicated IP is $1/month extra per month

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Hosts

Hello,

Root access is for dedicated servers and VPS's only, not reseller accounts, if a host was to give you root access to a shared/reseller server you could do anything to it :p and get on anyones account.

I assume you wish to install iAds or iPanel?

If so, any host would be willing to install that for you, so you do not need to be given root access to the server.

Seeing as you have not been very informative on what you require (No budget, numbered requirements, etc) I wont make an offer just yet, but please do check out our reseller packages: Galaxy Hosts Reseller Packages.

We (Galaxy Hosts) have been around for over 2 years now, our support team are well trained and have a minimum of a years practical experiance in the webhosting industy, we also have a 99.95% uptime record dating back over a year and a half ago: http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptime/GalaxyHosts.html We can also provide everything you require, as well as install iAds or iPanel for you, and all our reseller accounts come with account labs plus billing software totally free. A dedicated IP is $1/month extra per month

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Hosts

Hello hosting-shack,

Yes, you are right. I'm going to install iPanel and I did not meantioned size etc. I need to choose from offers.

Anyhow, I'm looking for exactly same what you are offering at galaxy-hosts.com. Hoping to choose Plan RS1 and need to upgrade Plan RS2 or 3 later.

But I have only one question. Are you sure iPanel v3 Beta's forced ads feature will work on your server without root access?

Please check the requirements HERE

Last edited:
But I have only one question. Are you sure iPanel v3 Beta's forced ads feature will work on your server without root access?

Yes, it will work. The web hosting company has root access to all its servers and most of the hosts will install mod_layout for you which will make iPanel work.

I can offer you a custom plan:
10 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM, Fantastico
1 Dedicated IP
Private Name Servers
Curl, SSL
Everything else unlimited
15 Day money back Guarantee

$9.95/month.

We have been in business for the last 3 and a half years.

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes, we have installed iPanel and iAds for many clients in the past, all it requires is for someone with root level access to log into SSH and setup a cron to run every hour or so, that is all that needs to be done, and it only needs to be done once per install of iPanel/iAds.

Upgrading between packages can be done at any point, all you pay is the extra ontop of current package, for example, if you are on RS1 ($7.99) and you wanted to upgrade to RS2 ($13.99) you would pay $6 for the upgrade and then $13.99 the next time your payment is due, your account would be upgraded instantly after the $6 payment.

Regards,
Richard Anderson

Yes, it will work. The web hosting company has root access to all its servers and most of the hosts will install mod_layout for you which will make iPanel work.

I can offer you a custom plan:
10 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM, Fantastico
1 Dedicated IP
Private Name Servers
Curl, SSL
Everything else unlimited
15 Day money back Guarantee

$9.95/month.

We have been in business for the last 3 and a half years.

Helo Tamranda,

Thank you for your answer and offer. I already selected galaxy-hosts and was waiting for his answer. Hope, you will get people by this post.

Best Regards
Kewsey

Hello,

Yes, we have installed iPanel and iAds for many clients in the past, all it requires is for someone with root level access to log into SSH and setup a cron to run every hour or so, that is all that needs to be done, and it only needs to be done once per install of iPanel/iAds.

Upgrading between packages can be done at any point, all you pay is the extra ontop of current package, for example, if you are on RS1 ($7.99) and you wanted to upgrade to RS2 ($13.99) you would pay $6 for the upgrade and then $13.99 the next time your payment is due, your account would be upgraded instantly after the $6 payment.

Regards,
Richard Anderson

I'll joind soon.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back