• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Russian Shared Hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vixka

I have some clients from Russia and Ukraine. Because that, I'm looking for a small shared hosting:

1-2Gb webspace
10Gb bandwidth
<10 MySQL Database
<5 addon, parked domain
Cpanel x3

Please describe your hosting plans and price. Pay yearly via paypal.

I'd love to see some information on Russian hosting. The sheer size I would imagine warrants a west vs. east choice, if not more break ups. I've never heard one way or another about the connectivity in that area specifically, all I hear is its getting better and better by the day :)

I live in Russia and have dealt with a number of Russian (more precisely, ex-USSR) hosting providers.
As far as I know, both CPanel and PayPal as payment method are rarae aves here. If you wish, I could ask at hosters' forums.

I hosted him in trade for web design and he tried passing a pirated template off as his own.

This is because I don't have time to design, not because I'm not designer.

Sorry for this conversion. I really don't want to do it.

To all: I'm looking for a server which locate exactly at Russia. I'll pay, not free.

@vixka,
I am also as curious as AboutWeb.
Did you send JJW a pirated web template?
I want to know.

I said: Yes, I did. This is because I don't have much time to design.
And now I said: Yes, I'm sorry.

@JJW: contact me again and free to you a nice design from me (author). Don't request anything. Just because it 's my mistake.

But please back to my request. I'm looking for an offshore shared hosting from Russia, not anything with "design".

I'm fine. Found and bough a nice shared hosting from SkypeHost. Advanced thanks for all and sorry about any mistake by me later time. JJW already contact and we can begin again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back