• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for small and reliable hosting

ezhost-anish

am looking for a reliable host which has been running for the more than 8 months or more than a year and have less or no downtime.

Space :1 GB or 2 GB
b/w : 5 GB or 10 GB
cpanle : 10x or 11
other features (email,ftp..etc) : should not be less than 10
Ad: should allow to put my own Ad.
Back link(s) : down of every page, back to your main site or any page you want.
Forum post: No ( am a college student, so don get max time to sit on, i can help by reffering you site to others)
Desp : forum for my college.

Csestars started over on june.

Gift : subdomain hosting is fully free ...No post(just PM) ..No adz at all enjoy

No file type,language restriction

Space 2 GB (upto 25 GB and more with ads)
Bandwidth 20 GB(upto 50 GB)
MySQL 100
Sub Domain 100
Skin : rvskin
Fantastico ,Php MyAdmin ,Site builder,Stats,Email and more with Cpanel 11

Visit us at www.csestars.org/forums (or) PM me
Only legal content sites are hosted.No file hosting.

Uptime till today : 99.56--If U wish continue with me

x10hosting.com can give you up to 2.5 GB space and up to 45 GB of bandwidth! We are NOT a post to host! Our plans all come with cPanel 11!

Compare our "Ad Free" and "Ad Enhanced" plans here!

We have been running for several years! I have personally been with this host for two and a half of those years!

Spartan Erik
In you Advanced plan, can i put a back link to your site rather than a Text Based Ads?

Suraj,where are the server based on, i can see you asking your forum members to upload vds n Games etc. do you have any other members form FWS ( who can say, you are reliable)?

Why can your college not host such a simple request as it is for their students?
Theres a difference between college starting a official site and student starting where there is not dos and dons (speech freedom)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back