• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for some free hosting... only need little space

mokothemonkey

I only need about 200-300 KB because my site has links to my spread shirt products, hosted by spreadshirt.

All I need is a professional sub-domain (Something that doesn't have the word 'host' in the domain) such as myname.shop.com or something similar.

I would prefer no ads, but would be fine with a text-link to your hosting company or website at the bottom.

So all in all, all i need is:
- over 200 KB in space
- no ads
- nice subdomain

Thanks,
mokothemonkey

Cross Industries, LLC can help. You can either get a subdomain (you.x-ind.com) or, you may use a free domain service (uni.cc or others).

Disk Space: 256MB
Bandwidth: 3GB

Would you be interested?

I only need about 200-300 KB because my site has links to my spread shirt products, hosted by spreadshirt.

All I need is a professional sub-domain (Something that doesn't have the word 'host' in the domain) such as myname.shop.com or something similar.

I would prefer no ads, but would be fine with a text-link to your hosting company or website at the bottom.

So all in all, all i need is:
- over 200 KB in space
- no ads
- nice subdomain

Thanks,
mokothemonkey

SeraphimLabs can do it.

My normal free plan actually would do a bit more than you need by the sound of things. I could do it ad-free or with text links back to my site for such a small amount of content. The subdomain used would be a subdomain of Seraphimlabs.net, which should meet your standards.

Free Plan:
1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, Perl, and CGI
Single Ad box

Back