• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Space for storing Files!

powerKid

I'm looking for Webspace where i can store german Videos. They are not illegal or something, but i'm in a community and i want to show them my collection. I'm doing them in cooperation with other people, and i'd love to show you them, but we decided not do show them before they're all finished.

Every file about 7,5 Megabyte.

I would even be happy with 25mb Space, so i can upload at least 2 oder 3 of them

PS: i apologize for my english, but we germans are only speeking "Hacksprache"

Last edited:
Firstly Thanx for your reply!

@ Shado: where shall i click to sign up and from which country are you for giving me an .de - Domain ? ^^ May it be that you're speaking Hacksprache, too?

@ shaky: thanx, i'll visit your site and take a few minutes to post my request. From which country are you?

heres a nice link btw: http://img64.exs.cx/img64/741/lol44.jpg

(Right click "Save as..."; then rename to lol44.mpeg)

Last edited:
So thanx again for your reply, but one of our community had found a free server, his uncle has got one!

But maybe you know an adress for a friend, he's a member in this board, too.
He wants to store Detective Conan - Episode (aka Case Closed aka Meitantei Conan)

Doesn't Conan exist in the USA? It's called Case Closed there, isn't it? And Conan is Jimmy oder something :rolleyes2

maybe you know an adress? he has a thread called "Space for Conan-Episode", or something like that!

You helped me without helping (*lol*), please help him^^

Back