• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Vent + Webhosting

Venkan

Hello,

I'm looking for Ventrilo (NOT Teamspeak) hosting and Webhosting from the same provider. I want a reputable provider (nothing under two years old).

I'm looking for a price quote for something around

Webhosting
1GB Space
20GB Monthly Data Transfer
10+ MySQL Databases
10+ E-Mail Addresses
2+ Domains Supported
10+ Subdomains
20+ FTP Usernames
Fantastico/CPanel

Ventrilo
Looking for 25 or 50 Slots

I'm new to Ventrilo hosting, but I would prefer something easy for me to manage. I would like monitored 99% uptime on both services and a 30-day money back guarantee if I'm not happy with the service.

I want to pay by the month (1 month at a time, no 6 month subscription blah blah) via credit card (or Paypal)..

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
hmm.. well, i dont meet the 2 year requirement. Ill tell you now, im relitivly new around here. But that doesnt mean im going anywhere :p

I can offer you the webhosting easily enough, but theres not many vent providers around here.

Max FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Max Email Accounts: Unlimited
Max Databases: Unlimited
Max Sub Domains: Unlimited
Diskspace: 2gb
Bandwidth: 30gb
Cost: $5 per month.
SIGNUP

As for Vent, our guild has a 200 Slot server. We can negotiate a deal for use of that server if you want. Otherwise you looking at about $20 a month for a dedicated vent server.

Last edited:
:ninja: Well, becuase of the restrictions ventrillo put in place, they charge $75 just for hosts to buy a licence and a non-hardcoded version of the vent server to change the port. allthough, i do know a good host! :idea::idea::idea: www.coolhostuk.com. Just use the coupon code 60percent when signing up :)

So it's your host CoolHostUK and it's not online (not even resolving), not 'I do know a good host'.

Venkan do you have a budget figure for this?

Venkan do you have a budget figure for this?

I was looking around and found Darkstarllc which was 11.59$ for 50 slots of Ventrilo and $6.30 for 400GB of Space and 4TB of Data transfer, however I'm not sure I'm very comfortable with that amount of overselling (and I'm pretty sure Darkstar isn't actually doing the webhosting, it's an affiliate).

I guess somewhere under the $20 range is my budget. I really would like a host with a low amount of overselling (if any).

Also, I would prefer a US based host (atleast for Ventrilo).

Last edited:
I can offer you the Vent but not hosting but i can find u a hosting for the site or u can use my cheap host which is 300 MB space and 10 GB bandwith im looking round 5$ for Ventrillio

Hi,
do you need both accounts on the same account/server?

because i could help you with both but we can't offer you on same server since we have a cpanel server which we already have clients on, and a gaming server which is going to be hosted soon since it is being configured and secured at the moment.

Back