• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for webhost that are able to get my site scripts work

Status
Not open for further replies.
~GURU~, i thought im the one who should responsible of this and not u (the host provider???). i think u never goes through my thread carefully as i has already stated that my site file upload up to a maximum of 200MB for public and 1000MB for members allowed. as for warez or others copyrighted materials/files, i think till now still no image/file hosting site on the net are able to control with this but once discover of course the file will get delete right away without further notice.

Last edited:
Seems the OP is looking for something she/he isn't going to get, plus I would say calling someone a retard is a personal attack which in this case can get you banned, maybe you should drop the attitude & learn some respect.

EDIT// Maybe learn to spell too, cos me sic of ur crap.

kimchris said:
~GURU~, i thought im the one who should responsible of this and not u (the host provider???). i think u never goes through my thread carefully as i has already stated that my site file upload up to a maximum of 200MB for public and 1000MB for members allowed. as for warez or others copyrighted materials/files, i think till now still no image/file hosting site on the net are able to control with this but once discover of cause the file will get delete right away without further notice.

What if the server is set to 10 MB, so jsut for you it must be set to 200MB, and by the way why so high?

Well leave it at that.

Guru

KinChris,

I'm a programmer myself, and looking thought that code... Wow... They overcomplicated everything. Common tasks are not functions. Uploading the file? Woah! Holy sh*t! Talk about taking the long way around.

Also. Some of the code relies on not so common mods to be installed on the webserver. Most webservers wont have these mod's installed, just like the test account I put you on. I could manualy edit the code and add a "work around" but that would take hours!

By the way hottweelz, you want a soda with that popcorn?

kimchris said:
~GURU~, that's the reason i wantTHIS to be able to include in the .htaccess.

You can put THAT in any .htaccess file on any server... you're applying those settings JUST to THAT folder in your account.

Dr. Pepper please.

hottweelz said:
You can put THAT in any .htaccess file on any server... you're applying those settings JUST to THAT folder in your account.

Dr. Pepper please.

Actualy you can't. mod_rewrite needs to be installed on the server.

Dr.Pepper Coming up.

EDIT: Awah? No image links? :(

Last edited:
hosting-shack, ok suggest that ur a programmer and me too can be a programmer but the main point is that how good is the programmer are? anyway, no point arguing all this as im still looking for host service lor!

Last edited:
kimchris said:
hosting-shack, ok suggest that ur a programmer and me too can be a programmer but the main point is that how good is the programmer are?

"A Programmer is only as good as his Program" - By me

Can you tell me exactly what is the script you are trying to install and maybe an URL to it?

Thanks

Hello computerhelpworld, im trying to send the url to u but u has exceeded your stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until u clear some space lor!!!

kimchris said:
Hello computerhelpworld, im trying to send the url to u but u has exceeded your stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until u clear some space lor!!!

Hey,

I cleared my PM box. Sorry about that.

1 thread starter and around 65 hosts who happened to want to help out anyway they can. It's the general atmosphere around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back