• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

m^ke

im after a large amount of space, for storing mp3 acapellas, movie files, & any other file i can think of.

plus host a number of any sites i can think of setting up.

so basically anything i want to store/share/host.

amounts of space involved must be around 50gig or over...

bandwidth is essential also, must have enough/unlimited.. "this will be tested"

i would like to pay for the year.

so get intouch, with what you can offer me...

cheers.

Last edited:
right, just edited my first post, not much has changed, just around the 50gig in space, as im thinking that a server is far to much for me to handle..

well, i would like to pay straight up for a year.

i have been looking around the site, & seen what people have to offer, but there all varied in price etc etc, & limitations to what the space can & can not be used for. a must have for me is whats on the space, stored & sites.

im wanting to use it for personal stuff like, acapellas, programs, & running a couple of sites. but these sites are adult related.

well, i would like to pay straight up for a year.

i have been looking around the site, & seen what people have to offer, but there all varied in price etc etc, & limitations to what the space can & can not be used for. a must have for me is whats on the space, stored & sites.

im wanting to use it for personal stuff like, acapellas, programs, & running a couple of sites. but these sites are adult related.

And your budget is???

why does everyone ask what the budget is? charge accordingly, customers don't set your business model.

50GB Space
600Gb Bandwidth
Semi Dedicated Environment
3 Dedicated IP Addresses
$79/mo

this is an unadvertised deal from http://availnetworks.net

Please read the TOS located here: http://availnetworks.net/tos.html
we will accept adult content and music files as long as they are 100% legal, you will be hosted on a different server than our shared environment

yep, this is true, i was offered a deal i couldnt refuse.

tumble, i will report back, if my provider fails me, but so far he has been very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back