• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to make some money

supersonic

I want to know what is the best advertising program for making money. Is it google or yahoo or some other one. I'm looking to add another to me site to generate some more profits.

IMO, google is the master of advertising. I would like to say that Yahoo overture is the next to it. I think you should have a look at both sites. As you want to make extra revenues, it is the right way to go.
If you are looking for cpm programs; casalemedia and fastclick are also reputed ad companies. All the best! :classic2:

Adengage has a directory of all the websites that are members. You can browse them and purcahse thier ad space, or have yours sold.

supersonic said:
I want to know what is the best advertising program for making money. Is it google or yahoo or some other one. I'm looking to add another to me site to generate some more profits.

It all depends on what type of website your running. If you have a type of website which reviews or talks about certain type of products Chikita and Adsense would be a perfect choice. If your a content base website Adsense and YPN is the way to go....you should also have a mix of them throughout your website.

Back