• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to sell enterwork.net

rebelagent

I want to know how much it would sell for. I did a search and got an immediate apparaisal on swiftappraisal.com the price was $22,000 - $32,000 now I know i wont get that much but when i first thought of selling the domain I thought I might get mid xxx range for it. I've gotten a few offers on this domain. I'd like to know a BIN price i should set. Or for someone to give me an appraisal.

I would not offer more than $30 for a domain name, and i know many others who would not even go higher than that. If i was giving you an offer for your domain, i would give $15 max.

Automated domain appraisals calculate the dollar amount by your opinion of the domain, so of course it'll be priced high.

@hosting-shack - If there is a GOOD domain, it should sell for much, much more than $30. Imagine if google.com or download.com were on sale... those would sell in the billions because of how much potential money that could make.

Really it depends on the visitors of the domain, if the domain is popular it sells big time, if no one knows about it sells for almost nothing... unless some people like needlehost said are some willing to pay greatly for there ideal domain name.

@krazytim - I know :p I was just saying that I personly would not pay more than $30 for a domain (thats $30 per year).

Back