• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mas3000.com $7.50/m Web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Lord Illicious
OK thats cool.
Can you find me a host under $30 a month that has:

2000 or more MB space (for a nice BBS and a cool site)
Decent bandwidth
FTP
PHP
CGI
3 mySQL
What i wish is for ALOT of space and the features above.

Maybe more features like:
Shoppin cart, Real server, bla bla etc etc

Does a host that can provide all that for under $30 a month exist?

Whoa! :eek:

Have you ever gone shopping for hosting? At 30 bucks a month, that's way too much to expect. 2000 MB? :eek:

If it were 200 MB I'd say tera-byte.com.
Try mchost.com's reseller plan...you can always ask them if you could use it like regular hosting.

BlackDeath:

Please be quiet if you can't find a decent host. As long as mas3000 is offering U*N*L*I*M*I*T*E*D plans, it is a scam.

Last edited:
Try emailing WebThingy, the owner of Asp2.Net (at tech@asp2.net)

He does custom plans, tho i'd be prepared to shell out a *little* more than $30 a month for what you want, but who knows, have a bash!

->Nicole<-

asp2.net doesnt look bad :D

they actually got good deals to.......

well when i get my own server i would offer 10gigs
i would say thats unlimited for most people seriously :D

If somebody complained at 10 Gigs, i'd like to see what they filled their space with :confused:

Then again....perhaps I wouldn't want to see it... :D

->Nicole<-

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

Whoa! :eek:

Have you ever gone shopping for hosting? At 30 bucks a month, that's way too much to expect. 2000 MB? :eek:

If it were 200 MB I'd say tera-byte.com.
Try mchost.com's reseller plan...you can always ask them if you could use it like regular hosting.

BlackDeath:

Please be quiet if you can't find a decent host. As long as mas3000 is offering U*N*L*I*M*I*T*E*D plans, it is a scam.

I dont understand.
FS2 offers FREE bannerless hosting with:
50 Megs of space
FTP
PHP
CGI
mySQL

So a paid host couldnt have all these features with a ton of space(ok lied space really is like 200megs) but a free host i would have to pay them so i can have way more space?

If i could i would pay FS2 for the similar setup i have now but just with at least 2000 megs and 3 100 meg mySQLs.

There has to be a great affordable host.

2 GB is way too much to ask for in a regular paid account. Custom plans don't usually go that high without passing the 40$ /month level, 39 will get you 1 GB.

It's F2S, not FS2, and F2S has broadband services in the UK, that's their source of income, and it's 20 MB, not 50 MB.

The reason you don't seem to understand is because you've only been on one side of this...you have to be in the shoes of the host. If a host only has 35 GB to spare on their dedicated server and they need some way to make a profit, why would they give customers 2 GB of space each? It doesn't make sense because the majority isn't looking for that much space unless they're using it for storage. I believe 2 GB of space on a reliable host would cost you around 50$ a month. A great affordable host, what you're looking for, would last for only a month if they gave 2 GB away for less than 30$ a month.

Lord,

What would you use the space for? 2Gb is a LOT of room for a web site.....aint it?

->Nicole!<-

I believe I read that at WHT, and besides, why would they offer so little transfer? It's because Donhost has its 50 GB a month limit.

The only thing that just doesn't really make sense there is that they're using TurboDNS.

Originally posted by Nicole
Lord,

What would you use the space for? 2Gb is a LOT of room for a web site.....aint it?

->Nicole!<-

Say wa? I would use it all. Ide like to have a fully hooked up site with music, anime, gaming, mugen, kung fu, a big forum and my own online store plus more.

Look at my pethetic site http://www.illicious.net/

Lord Illicious, you mean become the next aniverse.com? Come on, you'll need a dedicated server for that.

Lord,

WebThingy from Asp2 would take you on and give you 800Mb for $45 per month.

If you outgrew this, he'd be happy to find you the best deal on a dedicated..

->Nicole!<-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back