• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MatZoo is back! Free Hosting, NO ADS, NO POSTING! 100% FREE

TheBush

That's Right Guys. Matzoo is back! http://matzoo.com -- FREE HOSTING AND BEYOND --

We use to have over 900 free hosting clients, and all was going well, but we had a slight issue. Someone used our site for spamming, and it got shut down, and we lost everything. Well now we are back, and we are better! We offer free hosting, shared hosting (paid), and reseller hosting (paid). We offer AIM, E-Mail, Ticket, and Phone Support! So here's the details of the free plan!
  • 100mb of free space!
  • 2gb of free bandwidth!
  • Reliable Uptime!
  • Great Support, for both free and paid users!
  • E-mail, AIM Support
  • No Ads, No Posting Required
  • Instant Activation
  • Fantastico, RvSkins
  • cPanel for all clients
The amazing thing is, this is all free! We use iPanel for instant activation, and you can submit a support ticket via iPanel. We also suggest registering at our forums. Whatever you choose to do, choose to signup, as you have nothing to loose!

P.S.- Signing Up with false information, will lead to immediate account termination, as well as IP being blocked. We do this because if you are found doing illegal stuff on our servers, we WILL report you. We have a 0 tolerance policy for that stuff. Signup now at http://matzoo.com, and be building your site in seconds!

Last edited:
We've already had lots of signups. Keep them coming guys. Oh, and if you want to get 1 more gb of bw, for free! Signup for our forums, and PM me there!

Yes I've sold past hosts. I don't plan on selling this one. Last time it was open it got shutdown due to a spammer. This is my host, others I created for ExplodeHost.

Matzoo will stay open one way or another, at least thats my goal. Something has come up, and though I may sell it, I will still be an active member of the community, and contributing often. Don't worry though.

I't's not dead. It has been taken over by Drew, unfortunately, I'm not sure if he can run the site. He gave up after the second day.

TheBush said:
I't's not dead. It has been taken over by Drew, unfortunately, I'm not sure if he can run the site. He gave up after the second day.
Unable to connect to the MySQL Database: Access denied for user: 'matzoo_ipanuser@localhost' to database 'matzoo_ipanel'

Unable to connect to the MySQL Database: Access denied for user: 'matzoo_ipanuser@localhost' to database 'matzoo_ipanel'

It's dead!

Back