• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MaxCounter.com

Well since I am not really rating your services, and I am strictly going on the overall design here, I would have to say I like it. The layout is very clean and organized. I really enjoyed the demo of what you are offering as well. Nice job.

Thanks for visiting my site. I wanted to keep the design as simple as possible.
:beer:

I am getting a good response for my site. I hope it goes well.

Let me know if you like my services as well.

Ok, here it goes, Flash loads rather quickly, which is an advantage, The stats are updated realtime, which is really great!
As i'm not good in programming, i cant comment on the backend, but your front end needs a LOT of work.... The design could be LOADS better, the headings of the sidebar and the top nav should be slimmer and your coding needs to be cleaned up real badly.... try to avoid using tables ;)

your service is great though ;)

It looks pretty nice overall :) Maybe get a new logo (which doesn't look as professional as the rest of the site) and fix up the navigation/footer so that they don't look so flat compared to your content boxes. Not bad :)

Thanks for the reviews. I am still working on stats for Ad Revenue (Adsense, ypn and chitika is online). They wil be online soon. :)

Back