• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Microsoft is finally into race!

Just wondering, why are all your threads asking our opinion? You doing some kinda research or working for Google?

That, and M$ was pretty much in the race from the beginning, they just fell behind when Yahoo! and Google got more popular.

darkcurves said:
Just wondering, why are all your threads asking our opinion? You doing some kinda research or working for Google?
Maybe s/he's just crazy over Google.

And I think s/he should at least give her/his own opinion first.

I think this is a good thing. In recent years, google has come to dominate the search engine industry. I think it is healthy to introduce competition.

DiscountASP.NET
http://www.DiscountASP.NET
Experience the Power of ASP.NET for Less

LeX said:
Maybe s/he's just crazy over Google.

And I think s/he should at least give her/his own opinion first.

I do consider google the best at this time.No body knows what's going to happen tommorrow. If i ask questions that's only because I like to know how other feel about a certain thing.

Yeah, all these business ideas are the brain children of Bill Gates. He does ALL the work for m$ and he makes ALL the ideas too.

Back