• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Microze Hosting

KBC

NLC
NLC
We have launched a free hosting service for people who are interested in our network.

Hosting isn't earned but rewarded. :biggrin2:

All the details are located here - including the Terms of Service.

In short, this is what you'll receive:

· Approximately 99.9% Up-Time
· 25MB Webspace
· Domain / Sub-Domain Hosting
· 500MB Data Transfer Per Month
· CPanel 5.3
· PHP 4.2.3
· Perl 5.6
· MySQL 3.23.54
· phpMyAdmin 2.3.2
· FrontPage
· No Advertising - Just a 88x31 Button

[ Microze Free Hosting ]

You must be interested in our network before signing up, please review the Terms of Service carefully before signing up - remember you get all the features of CPanel 5.3... so please review the Terms of Service - not everyone is accepted, please do not complain if you are not accepted. We are offering a lot for free compared to other hosts, to be entitled to this offer, please consider the rules. ^_^

Last edited:
Originally posted by ComFreak
on you sig it says 500GB but on the site it says 500MB so can i have the 500GB of Bandwidth for free?

Indeed... you want 500GB?

I'm pretty sure, if not certain you knew it was a typo... right?

Originally posted by velton
KBC from china ? but why do u use a .co.uk domain
Maybe because he/she lives in UK? His location used to have UK-China (or something similar).

KBC from china ? but why do u use a .co.uk domain

heh... a Chinaman smuggled into the UK... :biggrin2:

But yes, I am living in the UK... and .co.uk domains are cheaper than .com :biggrin2:

yeah!!why not host chinese??
somedays ago ,u said u'll give me a free webspace,so i registered in ur web ,but now???where is it ???KBC....:(

Originally posted by Dajun Qin
yeah!!why not host chinese??
somedays ago ,u said u'll give me a free webspace,so i registered in ur web ,but now???where is it ???KBC....:(

Yes I will host certain chinese websites, but I will not simply give it away without you doing something in return, and this doesn't mean simply registering - what is your username on our boards? :biggrin2:

If you really want the web space Dajun Qin, you'll have to be rewarded for it. Nobody will receive "free hosting" without doing something in return. My guidelines are strict and final, I have only hosted one person from about 30 requests. I will only reward hosting to people who deserve it.

Please read our Terms of Service - look at what one would receive.

Here's a good bit extracted from my ToS:

Please do not even consider signing up if you are just here for the hosting and you take no interest in the topics we cover. We have strict moderators who judge each member accordingly in terms of attitude and participation towards the community. If you're not interested, you are unlikely to be rewarded.

Thank You. :biggrin2:

ok~right......
i do not need u help now ,i get a levillage.org account ,i think it's better than yours
i cant read what it says but i think KBC's hosting offer is very good, very few host have perl/php and mysql for only a button link back.

ok~right......
i do not need u help now ,i get a levillage.org account ,i think it's better than yours

You think it's better than mine... I never gave you account so there's no need to presume anything. Levillage might have been around longer... but I'm just trying to help out and provide a service - so there was no need to personally attack myself and my service.

However I would like to know YOUR opinion on why you think my free hosting is bad? Dajun Qin please state...

Is it because you have to work for it and you do not wish to? :biggrin2:

yea , so am i ... ;D how the way, how old r u KBS.
and how much u paid for this host ?

Getting a bit personal... :biggrin2: I'm 8. :biggrin2:

Let's stay on-topic. Looks like no one is interested at the moment... maybe no-one wants to be rewarded with CPanel hosting via contribution. :biggrin2:

ops.. :D
well all i know is hard to get a cpanel free host. !
or..hard to get a free host with control panel.
not much free host provide u a control panel . !

Back