• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Guy

Dork
NLC
I observed that some moderators are not doing their job or not active. Perhaps the time has come for new nominations for new moderators? (Someone like Jan)

Infection, while I am honoured at your confidence in me :eek: I must also defend the mods and admin.

How often have you put in a trouble report? If you have done this, you will find that it is acted upon almost immediately and the trouble taken care of.

Obviously they can't be online all the time, much the same as anyone else, they have other lives too. But punch in a trouble report and *bingo* someone appears to take care of it :)

no, this is the truth. Especially Peo. I have had many problems and have requested his help. But there are some moderators that are never on. And I mean Ever, seeing that I'm almost always on.

Originally posted by boco
no, this is the truth. Especially Peo. I have had many problems and have requested his help. But there are some moderators that are never on. And I mean Ever, seeing that I'm almost always on.

That is true... Chicken, Ashben, Webdude and Peo are the ones online most of the time.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

That is true... Chicken, Ashben, Webdude and Peo are the ones online most of the time.
I also see Todd, Supermoo and NC_TOM a lot. Don't forget the different time zones we all live in!

Ahh, yes - I find Chicken the best, Supermoo second and Todd third (not to mention peo)

But I have never seen mandrake or rockergrrl. I only ever see ashben and webdude on a little.

Perhaps being a mod isn't the right job for them..

I'd like to point out that the mods are doing a good job. People like boco (who posted twice in this very thread in two different names) keep getting banned, which is good...the rules are being upheld, and I can't complain about the job they're doing. I see Peo on a lot now, and Chicken is here a lot too. I've gotten help from pretty much every mod at one point or another. maybe instead of blaming mods, we should just stop breaking rules.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I'd like to point out that the mods are doing a good job. People like boco (who posted twice in this very thread in two different names) keep getting banned, which is good...the rules are being upheld, and I can't complain about the job they're doing. I see Peo on a lot now, and Chicken is here a lot too. I've gotten help from pretty much every mod at one point or another. maybe instead of blaming mods, we should just stop breaking rules.
Ok, now I'm convinced they do do they're work. But the question is I've never seen rockergrrl???

Hmm...I don't pay attention much to the Users Online, but I really do wish the moderators would post more and be a more active part of this community!

the mods around here must be doing a good job I hardly ever see any spam and they are usually on problems straight away, But I only really go int he ad discussion forum so I don't know if its like this any where else.

I would just like to say ,,,

I would love to be a mod .. or something like "Free Webspace" forum .... i'm on here alot in any timezone :eek:

I'm trustworthy ...

I'm responsible ..

And i wouldn't just delete threads cos im having an offday.

Just my $0.05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back