• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

moving: isnt it fun?

Isnt moving fun

• Yes, I love running around like a chicken with no head..

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Never moved

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
I have spent all this week getting ready to move on sunday,, Im very tired and its only wednesday..:tired2:
Still have 1000s of things to get ready, On top of that I smashed up a brand new 700$ Washing Machine :rolleyes2 That I had just brought, Lucky they replaced it :D.
Anyway I know alot of the people here are young etc and may not have even moved out of there perents house yet, but isnt moving fun? :p

I have only moved once before, and I can't really say much about my feelings then since I was too young. Now I can barely remember the day when I moved house. :p

Good luck with the move. :D

but isnt moving fun? :p
Not it isn't :mad:

All that packing, deciding what to keep, then the move, unpacking........not good.

My biggest move was from a three bedroom home in Tassie, where I had lived for years, thus accumulating a heap of junk. Deciding what to take for practical purpose (freight charges), was a nightmare. Luckily I had a couple of months to get organised. There was some stuff I tossed out right away, some were put in a maybe pile, other stuff packed that I wouldn't need anytime soon till I moved.

Then as time got closer and realising it was still going to cost a fortune to move all the maybe stuff as well as essentials, I had to get ruthless. I hired a dumpster which I ended up filling by the time I was ready to make the move to the other end of Australia.

I hate moving .. but it's allways happening as my dad keeps selling and buying houses every yr or so... grrr

isnt moving fun? :p

Fun, Give me a break:devious2: may b yea if you moving to a better house and location.

Well it going to worse for me, i will be leaving Kuwait to India on this coming sunday for good to do my degree in commerce with computer application.No i don think that's fun at all. I can just bury myself!!:cry2:

Yeah, In a way Im going to like it as the end result = abit more money and a nicer house :D

I just moved into a new apartment a few months ago, not fun. I hated packing everything up and moving it...took like 3 days and I moved like two miles away, ha, Good luck man

I have spent all this week getting ready to move on sunday,, Im very tired and its only wednesday..:tired2:
Still have 1000s of things to get ready, On top of that I smashed up a brand new 700$ Washing Machine :rolleyes2 That I had just brought, Lucky they replaced it :D.
Anyway I know alot of the people here are young etc and may not have even moved out of there perents house yet, but isnt moving fun? :p

MOVING SUCKS!!!!!! :p (Just had to get that out!)

Where are you moving to? Is it far away from your current home? If I was closer, I would offer to help - lucky for me, I'm half a world away! :D

I've been to 15 different K12 schools, and moved more than that. So I'm accustomed to it; don't like it, don't dislike it.

MOVING SUCKS!!!!!! :p (Just had to get that out!)

Where are you moving to? Is it far away from your current home? If I was closer, I would offer to help - lucky for me, I'm half a world away! :D

lol Im moving about 3 hours away, today (thursday) we just finaly finshed everything needed to be done in town
Tmw and Sat will be packing and sunday movin, Fun :cool2:
Im pretty stuffed now though.. Just watching a few movies tonight :classic2:

No it's not fun :p

I moved into this house about 3 years ago and it was the worst 4 days of my life. PERIOD!

Now I am searching for another house so will have to be moving again. Jayzus!:beer:

I just moved last February, I think my 12th move now. Moving isn't fun, but is not really a boring thing to do. Everytime I do, I get surprised how much belongings I have accumulated... Clothes I have never used....Books I have never read...

Since a new company had decided to hire me this coming July, I am obliged to move again.... very soon. :(

No it's not fun :p

I moved into this house about 3 years ago and it was the worst 4 days of my life. PERIOD!

Now I am searching for another house so will have to be moving again. Jayzus!:beer:

Saerching for a new house? Aren't you moving in with Jan? ;)

I've moved so many people in my life, it no longer is fun, and has become more of a chore. The problem is, they were all family members... and only TWO of them at that! How pitiful can you get?

My Aunt - About 3~4 times
My Other Grandmother - About 3 times
My father - Twice

This really is getting annoying.

Back