• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Bad!

Its used a ton round here. I didn't even mean to start saying it but it wore off on me at some point over the years.

I just love the 'english' language arguments.
England is actually a country without a language of its own as it is simply over run by invaders who took over, so latin, germanic and scandinavian languages are a compot of what is now 'english'.
The fact that England is surrounded by countries that do have native languages must be a bitch!

Funny thing is that it just keeps sounding dumber and dumber, there is no progression in intelligence and when people us it they always have to hang their eyes at half mast and say it like they smoked 6lbs of pot.
First, stop hanging out with potheads. Second, that's odd, because I hear it from a general slice of the populace, and not necessarily just people with a wreath of marijuana smoke around their head. Finally, a downward progression is still a progression. ;) Just because to you it sounds less intelligent doesn't automatically make it bad.

a downward progression is a regression, and I don't hang out with potheads, I was saying when people say it they get a pot head look on their face.

Back