• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my Free Hosting

Originally posted by LeX
Of course it's possible. If people find the price and features satisfying (and have the money), they'll buy an account. Simple.

the way he behaves you wouldnt think it was so simple

YouPapa....it's 27th December and you still show Temporary Unavailable :confused:

Have I misunderstud this, you mean to open free space accounts or only some panels :confused:

Originally posted by YUPAPA
FTP & CONTROL PANEL ACCESS will resume on 27th December, 2001.

FTP - ftp.yupapa.com
CP - http://cp.yupapa.com
:confused:

Last edited:
YouPAPA informed his clients that the FTP & CONTROL PANEL ACCESS will be resumed on 27th December, 2001.

It is working already since 9:00GMT

Originally posted by ClyderMan
Yes...but was this something else than free accounts availability?
if...i'm sorry for misunderstud whole thing :eek:

It's just the control panel and FTP for existing members, nothing to do with signups.

YUPAPA: i have a problem, my account is animehangout. I can't come in the ftp server, he say's acces denied
Why, maybe a problem with ftp server? But i will upload my homepage :(

See:

220 FTP Server Ready
USER freeanimehangout
331 Password required for freeanimehangout.
PASS (hidden)
530 Access for 'freeanimehangout' has been denied, make sure that you are providing valid credentials, note that both your username and password is case sensitive. Verfiy that this account has FTP access.
Connection failed
Delaying for 120 seconds before reconnect attempt #1

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Do you offer webbased mail

Thanks for setting up my account
I have one problem here.Iwant a webbased mail for me .only 1 account i needed.it can be xxx@yupapa.com or on my account name.
Do you offer DomainHosting.If so how many mailboxes do you give

Sarath

Back