• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My New Design

So, you expect a web hosting site to be exciting? I am just saying its a big step from using a template monster template.

Uhm, yeah I do. I really like your template. I like the nav etc. But, I agree, it does need some more colour and something to hold the viewers attention :)

7/10

Well, I will probably design another one down the line. I feel that this template is easy to use and less complicated than most sites and its more user friendly cause you get everything you need right there.

I liked your site. There was everything I wanted to know. It was easy to read and navigate, but that site would look better of there were more graphics. I think text color could be little darker so it would be even easier to read.

It might not be a Template Monster template, but it's still a template. Try and make a more exciting one too.

It's... very white. The black menu clashes with all the white. Make your left menu more greyish background.

it's a good start, the colors are nice and it is clean and trim. Consider adding a nice chunky header up there to spice it up a bit.

the design does look good
but if you have the same theme for the billing system it would be much better, so all of your site would have the same theme.

you can be simple and nice at the same time as not being boring. it is clean, but, it just doesnt grab you, and it is not memorable.

It's simple, but I like it. :) Yes, a few improvements and/or changes could be made, such as adding a few more images, changing the color scheme, etc, but overall, I think it looks pretty nice. For example, one major change I would make is using colors other than white.

Chris

Thanks dear for your Advice first ::
about your Design is verry simple that make your website near to be business more than other things , and i guiss you can make that more good look like , and please if you can add the flash too, !

Back