• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new host is coming soon!!!

sHaWn

I have installed Solaris UNIX and going t setup my connection with terra-byte next week. I also expect to install the web applications in the next 2 weeks.

I will need 10 BETA testers to use ALL of the features. ASP, CGI, PHP, MySQL...

Email me at xshawnx@hotvoice.com and tell me what username and password you want. If the beta tester chooses to stay with my hosting company, i'll include some incentives like no ads, more space... something like that.

It's already paid for. I have $2000 a month to maintain my hosting company. Willing to pay more if I have to.

Plus i'm hoping to get an ad network like DoubleClick.net to sponser us.

I'd hate to tell you but you need 1 million plus impressions a month to join DoubleClick.net and their not taking free hosts at the moment.

Engage media / flycast, stopped taking free web hosts

Burst Media.com doesn't take free hosts

24/7 media is not taking free hosts

valueclick.com isan't taking free hosts anymore

clearblemedia.com and adflight.com don't have enough ads to go around their existing members so you will earn jack all from them.

good luck : )

your best bet is using searchbucks.com or searchtraffic.com and popuptraffic.com, we use then and they fund most of our operations.

[Edited by Sphosting.com on 12-25-2000 at 10:28 AM]

Ad Revenue Board?.

SHaWn since you own the server offer paid options too. The free will out weigh the paid but every penny counts.

if your giving all of stuff away and no ads a paid option is kind of useless, unless the user gets more space, domain name hosting, pop email accounts, subdomains (I can show you how to easily ad subdomains if you want, does all the work for you)

stull like that perhaps more mysql databases perhaps. A control panel is a good idea. you can run banner ads, commission links and everything in it.

Just my advice, I've been working with sphosting.com, for about 1, 1/2 years. I've seen them come and go so I know a bit : )

There will be ads on the free hosting pages.
One more thing, I've upgraded the free space by 25mb. Now each user gets 50mb, cgi, php, mysql, asp, 2gb of bandwidth.

I've got all my BETA testers, so please don't apply.
thanks.

Not sure but I think normal members will have banners on their pages it is just beta testers that stick with his service that con opt not to have them. Once again correct me if I am wrong about that.

Guessed that answered that guestion :)

I forgot to add some stuff..
users will also get:
domain hosting
1 pop email account
5 subdomains per domain(the space will be divided to each subdomain [not necessarily 10mb per sub] )
also ssi will be available

Right, regular members who use the hosting for free will have to use our banner system...

as for the BETA testers, I'm not sure about what I will offer you guys. It *COULD* be no ads.

Each server(3) has this:
dual PIII 733mhz and 512mb of ram.
I just added more ram yesterday, it use to be 256 per server.

You would need minimun 800mhz processor and 512mb of ram if you want to do some serious hosting espically php and mysql, they say mysql saves resources, believe me it loves you ram and your processor and it ain't shy about eating it all up. : )

733 sounds ok espically 2 of them : ), what type of hdd's

what about backup devices ? Also what are allotnments to the /home directories on the servers, becuase you have have 40gig and 80gigs disks but only have a few gig for user files since you need heaps of space to store log files, even if you remove them once a day which we do.

Back