• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new host is coming soon!!!

I'm getting my friend to set everything up for me.
I'M JUST BUYING THE STUFF :)
I'm not really good on the technical stuff.

I will be running it though.

oh ok, i guess your using lunix and apache , what type of lunix ? and what version of apache ? Also if your not a techie/guru are you going to be using a control pannel to do all the backend work ?

No CP, I'll do it raw! I'm not that dumb. My friend is just setting up my servers and connecting them to hot free sites. I could do it, but seeing since he already owns a host might as well get him to do it.

He'll probabbly show me some stuff I don't know, stuff like that.

I was just thinking, do I want someone who would kick my ass for no reason to host my website?

Sounds Good..

Well Shawn.. you sound like you know what your doing and it sounds like your gonna be a very successful FWP. I wish you the best of luck. And don't listent to what some people on this forum say, your servers are fine for now..

[Edited by robert on 12-26-2000 at 10:45 AM]

look right -

chris said :

I was just thinking, do I want someone who would kick my ass for no reason to host my website?

You said :

what are you on about chris ?

Now look at shawns signature. See i answered your question no smart remarks either.

Back