• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Nightmare Comes True! AndroidVPS Can Really Become A Reality!

He has always had accounts on other forums, and it's the same garbage...looking for free VPSs or dedicated servers, or what have you. The kid doesn't get it, I'm afraid.

The kids of this generation think that they are very smart and they know everything and the elders are useless and they don't know anything!
This is their attitude nowadays! I hate this attitude!

The kids of this generation think that they are very smart and they know everything and the elders are useless and they don't know anything!
This is their attitude nowadays! I hate this attitude!

I bet you were the same when you were that age. Some grow out of it and some don't.

Seems like mtwiscool has left this forum for good.
I don't see him posting anything or appear in this forum for a few days already.
He posted just above you yesterday.

I bet you were the same when you were that age. Some grow out of it and some don't.

I have the attitude that I am smart but also do respect the elders a lot! They are more experienced then us and know better than us!
And I am still of that age! I am just 18...

Back