• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my site

bodosaher

hello i need u suggestion about my site
as i think it needs a lot of things i made the site arabic and english with the name of mastool that means acting like a drunk man but i dont know wht does it means in english:confused4
http://www.mastool.tk
:lol: :p :) :angel: :cool2: :lol: :p

the main page image is of 102kb and may take a long time on dial up.
also your site redirects from your free domain .tk to .co.nr and then to your orizinal site.
so it also takes time.
it is better to stick to either .co.nr or .tk
the main page has no textual content. it is required if you want your site to do well with search engines

it seems as though you need a lot more traffic comming into your websites (as seen frm teh lack of visits in your forum). you can do this by adding more content in your website and adding links.

erm grab anyfree host but dont make a .tk name! they anoy users..

also there are so many links to get to the content which when i tried said the page did not exist..

i had to press the .tk redirect and then press the enter button

but with some grpahics work it has good protential, but add more content too your site.

i dont like anything about this site, especially the popup window that happens as soon as you go to the site. also, what the hell is your site supposed to be about? there is no explanation anywhere. i should have to go to the FAQ to even find out what the site is about.

methodcomptech said:
i dont like anything about this site, especially the popup window that happens as soon as you go to the site. also, what the hell is your site supposed to be about? there is no explanation anywhere. i should have to go to the FAQ to even find out what the site is about.

waht he said

also ur design is horible lol

i love u all but im just being honest

Back