• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my sound works but doesnt (help plz)

ben-mr

Have the kables at the back of your computer come loos?
You shood see a group of sockets somewhere on the back looking pretty much the same, type of ones that you put headphones into and mic's.
But yeah, you could just install the driver again anjd see if that works hope this helps,

BEN-MR

weird how ur post went above mine lol weird i rebooted my computer and it workd again but i do have a virus on my computer i keep getting pop ups and my home page keeps going to this stupid website and when i change it it goes back i keep getting icons on my desktop saying like farmecy online and other advertisments and i relaly dont wana reformat my computer anyway to get rid of the virus and fix the problem without reformatting my computer???? do you know any free programs that get rid of viruses i have spybot search and destry but that didnt do much any suggestions??

Ok so i cant hear anything on my computer like music or anything but when i hit my button to turn up volume it works (kind of) i can hear the beep it makes evertime i hit the button to turn it up or down but i cant hear anything on my computer ike music or movies or aim sounds...

the little speaker on my task bar isnt on mute and volume is up and i went to volume controll pannel and everything seams fine

anyone know whats up? thansk :D

Back