• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My World Cup Story

syd

NLC
NLC
Well I was at my boyfriend's house watching the World Cup final,

His dad is German and his mom is from Brazil so it was a pretty big deal for him, so he invited me over to watch it.

Anyways, a few minutes after the games over, he decides to inform me that he's found someone new, that he met at a local bar, and he's been SLEEPING with her for about a week.

Imagine that? How lovely... I wonder if I have AIDS now.

I fukkin hate boys... not men, boys. No real man would ever do that. What a prick.

Ouch! Oh syd, I'm so sorry. Haven't you been with this guy a while too?

so now the question remains...are you going to extract revenge? Please say yes, and don't say "that would be sinking to his level", cause really, it would take a lot to sink that far.

BTW, you should have a chat with Toefur.

No revenge... sh!t comes around and goes around, he'll get screwed over one day. Besides, he's my best friend's cousin.

Ummm we've been together around 10 months

OK, I understand that he will get screwed over one day, but wouldn't it be nice to be the one that sets that ball rolling?

Nah, he's not really worth it. We never really had a great relationship in the first place.

If this counts as revenge, I went around telling all the girls in town that he had an incredibly small dick, and they believe me. And now they laugh around him but he can't figure out why.

That's horrid, syd. I know if that were to happen to me, i would be hurt (for a while)

I think Blank Verse is wrong. Revenge or some form thereof will just come back and bite you in the ---. not to mention it causes you to dwell on things.

At least from all this you realize that your relationship wasn't the best, and you can move on from there.

I'm sure looking back over the last 10 months, you will see something to learn from and improve on.

and yes, boys will be boys. It's fun untill you realize that other people just might have feelings

..and I call that justifiable evil. You know what I would do? Set him up with a certain Argentinian boy that I can't mention around here anymore.

anywho, you're taking it well syd, good on ya!

It only really bothers me when I'm around him, which I am a lot, cause he's friends with my friends. I suppose once I find another guy it wont bother me, but I'm awfully picky (I admit I'm really superficial lol) so it might take a while hehe

I think Bigperm's free :D

anywho, if you're down, as someone I know seems to have recently been saying...Happiness is a Flaming Moe away...think about it. :confused:

Yes, bigperm is free. I am now moving to the other side of north america to go out with and eventually marry syd, despite the fact that I promised to show everyone her tits.

Well, I am in his club.

In fact, I think I am the sole member of the first and only Jeff Probst club ever.

Back