• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

namezero cont.

ditterdi

After a few more e-mails urging me to upgrade 'my' domain I got this:

Recently, Namezero sent you an expiration notice for your Namezero domain (xxxxx.com). Some of you have asked what will happen after June 6, 2001. On June 6th, Namezero service will be ended for xxxxx.com. It will be pointed to a Namezero parking page and listed for sale on the secondary market at a minimum price of 50 dollars. However, if you act before June 6th, you can make sure that you will be able to continue using xxxxx.com.

If you don't renew now, your domain name could be lost forever. The only sure way to secure your domain name is to renew your service now with Namezero. To ensure service without disruption renew your domain by noon Pacific Time on June 6, 2001 (Members paying with check or money order need to ensure that their payment is postmarked by June 6, 2001). After noon on June 6, 2001, your Namezero Service will expire and you will no longer be able to use the domain.

Leo.

I replied to this e-mail (see above) but got it back because:

This mailbox has exceeded their disk quota. (#5.2.2)

I guess they get a lot of mail.......

Leo.

Yeah they sure get a lot of mail.
All those users of a domain who feel that they have been used by namezero:(

Back