• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 500mb space+ and 10gb+ bandwidth

pugboy

Currently, my host has these two features, but PHP safemode is on. For one of my scripts, I need it off...

Specs Needed-
500mb+ space
10gb+ bandwidth
PHP 5
PHP Safemode off

No ads at all, and no post2host please :)

I have my own domain, but I will need a subdomain as well (off of my domain).

I can go down to 7gb bandwidth, but that is about it...

Thanks!

Ok then, good luck with your search for a free host that will probably crash n burn soon if it provides that kind of specs.

Well, considering my current host gives this to me now (without safemode off)....[/quote]

You've just stated the reason your moving host.

What is it worth for the host to modify safemode? Surely an ad or a few posts.

Funny how everyone on this forum is like this... I asked for a host, and ONLY post if you have an offer.

Thank you.

By the way, I really don't have much time to post, and ads are NOT an option. I would rather post.

Funny how everyone on this forum is like this... I asked for a host, and ONLY post if you have an offer.
I'm sorry, but posting in a public forum yeilds responses from the general forum public. In reality, who would want to spend the time posting and offering you a plan, when all you're doing is taking space on a server when your plan could quite easily attract a price tag?

Look in the offers forum, you may find something there?

I can offer that.
What is the script

Thanks! The site is my own personal site, where I host my PHP scripts. The script that needs safemode off is an account "counter", that counts the directories in a certain folder.

I'm sorry, but posting in a public forum yeilds responses from the general forum public. In reality, who would want to spend the time posting and offering you a plan, when all you're doing is taking space on a server when your plan could quite easily attract a price tag?

Look in the offers forum, you may find something there?

Looked quite a bit...

I actually might only need about 3gb bandwidth at this rate... My site doesn't seem to be that popular, but it is growing in the amount of users :)

We can offer hosting for the site if you change your mind and agree to place our advertising banner upon every page of your website. If not, please ignore my offer.

We will offer you:

500MB disk space
5GB bandwidth
Full Cpanel Access

This will be upgraded if the site becomes popular. PM me or email higley123@aol.com or visit http://www.94mb.com/contact.htm and we can have your account live within minutes.

Regards
Andrew
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

Great... My host has died for a bit, so I am now looking for a host with 200mb storage or more, as well as 2gb bandwidth or more.

PHP 5, as well as addon domains and subdomains please. No PHP safemode required.

oki i can give you that for nothing have to put no ads:) Just a few posts to get it :)
Paid quality free hosting every thing you find in a paid one.

cPanel Version 11.15.0
Fantastico De Luxe (30+ scripts) included
FTP Accounts
Email Lists
MySql Databases
Sub Domains
FrontPage Extension included
Zend/IonCube included
And much much more cant mention here tho :)

You dont have to pay even a penny from your pocket :) Have a look at our Plans
Unramped Hosting Plans

We can change the Your plan according to your needings and requirment.
Always here to Help you :)

Back