• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a free forum

friend

once again hi
i need a free forum hosted free very small ad or no ad it should also allow adult content
thanks
hope this time i get some help here not like last time some one else told me:confused4

Check this Site out:
http://www.rajhosting.com/forum/
Up to 500Mbs Space
Up to 5Gb Bandwidth
Cpanel
Domains:10
Subdomains-100
My Sql - 15
Webmail
99.99% Uptime
Adult Content Allowed
File Manger
FTP Manger
Hot Link Protection
and Much Much More @ Rajhosting.com
In Return you Must place a 468*60 Banner on All your pages (Not Forced)
and 15 Posts required to Get an Account​

Hey give forumer.com a shot! They just put a small add on top of your site. Also if you have your own domain name you can use it there or you can use one of their cool subdomains like x.am, tt.cx or 999.org. They also offer a cool portal system called fportal and they have a HUGE support forum also that just hit 80,000 members! Ao see you there :)!

http://hostall.biz We can help you :)

HOSTING PLAN : BEGINNER

Space : 100MB
Bandwidth: 1000MB

Details:
-Mysql 5
-PHP4
-CP : Plesk
-Web Stats: Webalizer
-Perl v5.85
-Add-on Domains -> Add-on Subomains
-Additional FTP Accounts
-Web File Manager
-FTP Access
-CGI-BIN
-CGI Library
-SSL Certificates
-Webmail (Browser Based Email)
-Customizable Error Pages
-Override .htaccess Support
-POP3
-IMAP/Secure IMAP Email
-Spam Assassin Protection
-Python 2.3.4
-Control of DNS zones
-Forwarding Email Accounts
-Email Autoresponder
-Log Files Manager
-DAILY BACKUP

I have used many free forum hosts in the past, including all the mainstream ones and some of the less well known. However, one stuck out by far - Forumer.com - I have now been using them for about 2 years!

Many of the other hosts were always going down, and there support was appauling... However, forumer is different they have 18 + servers and they are all up 99% of the time, at least that is what I have found... Their support is also awesome, expect a reply within 1 hour! and they certainly know what they are talking about.

Damn, I realised I have not told you what they host - they host phpBB2 and IPB forums...

Also forumer have unlimited bandwidth and space!

Even more, as an added bonus, they have fmods a modifications/skining center for IPB, they have hundreds of resources and are really cool!

I highly recommend forumer, have a good day!

www.forumer.com

Back