• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a free reseller hosting

hottweelz said:
Just for this comment alone, he doesn't deserve the hosting....

Cold day in hell when the Free Clients, tell US what they can accept and not accept.

I agree with you hotweelz, totally. Huli, you are not the one to accept or not, and I wont give for a small 468x600.

Ako said:
I agree with you hotweelz, totally. Huli, you are not the one to accept or not, and I wont give for a small 468x600.
I have said I am wrong
468 x 60 is right

DarkmoonMike said:
i doubt it They way you addressed people in this thread sucks
Can I just point this out:
I don't think he's being inpolite deliberatly, it just looks like the language barrier has struck again. Go easy on the guy.

needlehost said:
Can I just point this out:
I don't think he's being inpolite deliberatly, it just looks like the language barrier has struck again. Go easy on the guy.
I agree needle. And huli while I dont offer any free hosting, good luck with your search. If you dont have any luck with the free reseller thing you may try posting for a paid account, you may be suprised with the offers you recieve.

Back