• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a host for a forum

darthziv

its a PHPBB forum in Hebrew, so it needs PHP/MySQL and to be able to show hebrew fonts

the specs i need are
at least 20MB of normal space
at least 30MB of DB space (though 50 will be sweet)
dont need more than 1Gb of bandwidth (though it would be nice)
will ad if needed (but something static like banners or google ads that doesnt jump on the whole screen or ppl wouldnt want to surf there)

the subject of the forum is mainly Buffy and such

Would you be willing to post a few times a month?
If so, I have a plan. But, it might be just a little bit above your specifications though.

Basic Plan

Disk Space: 100MB
Bandwidth: 1024MB
FTP Accounts: 2
Email Accounts: 2
Email Lists: 2
Databases: 2
Sub domains: 2
Park Domains: 2
Add-on Domains: 2

Cost: 2 Posts Per Month
More Info

do you mean to post in my forum? if so, yea sure...
if you mean to post in some other website, i dont see the point
please explain

We can give you PHP and MySQL hosting ad-free and post free at No Catch. Hebrew fonts will work just fine.

Let us know if you have any questions, and good luck with your search!

do you mean to post in my forum? if so, yea sure...
if you mean to post in some other website, i dont see the point
please explain

Meaning, you post a few times in my forum and try to make a discussion or even friends to help you. Then, you request hosting and I set it up for you and you've got your free hosting. But, you have to post the required amount of posts each month on my forum to keep your hosting. You might also make a few friends on my forum to help you with your site.

Back