• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a host for php bb board

Booster

Im doing a rap board and i need someone to help me host a phpbb board. I just need me to be an admin and able to change stuff and add forums and stuff if you can do this thanks :) i need a.s.a.p.

Ummm, you need somewhere to host it or just someone to help you set up the board? :confused:

well

well i need someone to host it because i dont have a host that hosts php or mysql or wutever it is and i also need someone to just put up the board not make the categories and stuff but just to set it up and then i can change the board thats pretty easy...
well thanks! Reply if you can do it Jan or anyone else who myte be able to do this THANKS a.s.ap.

Last edited:
Originally posted by keith
can someone please do all the work for him so he can reap the benefits please?

Will you?

Booster, search around the boards, there is a lot of threads about hosts to set up phpbb board.

i doubt i could provide the massive amounts of space and transfer this board will surely require.

he should go with coolfreepages like suggested. if he follows the installation instructions, installation's a cake walk.

use dk3 remotely hosted phbb. You can be the sole admin there and wont have other people to boss you around

Back