• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a host for WorthyTips.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

arafat21

Hi all,

I need a paid hosting account for my blog worthytips.com. I don't know why but recently my host suspended my account without showing me any reason. Anyway, I need something related to following:

Space: 5GB or more

Bandwidth: 50Gb or more

Addon domain: 10 or more

Park Domain: 10 or more

Database: 10 or more

cPanel

Fantastico

Budget: $10/month

Host Criteria: Host should be around a year at least and should have a VPS option. I want to stay longer, so I want a better team.

Last edited:
Hi,

we currently offer the following for $7.60.

Diskspace: 4GB
Bandwdith: 50GB
Features: email, mysql, addon domains... unlimited.
$7.60/mo
£4.99
Order now

However, I know that you want 5GB, so what we'll do is upon ordering we'll give you another 1GB of data... FOR FREE!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Budget Basic Plan - Learn more!
---------------------------------------------------------------
* 5,000 MB Disk Space
* 50,000 MB Transfer (Was 20,000!)
* cPanel, Fantastico, Softaculous, PHP5, MySQL5​
$3.95/month billed yearly (15% Off) - Save up to $12.00!
$4.95/month billed monthly - Order Now! or Learn more!

--- You can Host one domain using this pakage. To get 10+ addon domain names you would need to order ultimate hosting plan at http://www.cerisehost.com/budget-web-hosting.html
--- Raid Protected Storage with cPanel 11
--- Unlimited Database Accounts
--- Instant Account Activation!

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 45-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and Money Bookers.

Last edited:
Hi,

Being a webmaster and updating several popular websites myself, I know how difficult and time consuming host searches are. I'm very excited to announce that you can finally get the hosting which is designed by real webmasters for other webmasters like you. DimeReseller, established in 2005 and acquired by web software development company in June 2010, now offers premium shared and reseller hosting packages designed to meet and exceed professional webmaster needs.

I believe that Reseller package perfectly suits your hosting needs (it also includes absolutely everything you requested for):

***RESELLER PACKAGE DETAILS***
- 10 GB disk space
- 100 GB monthly bandwidth
- Unlimited hosted domains
- Unlimited parked domains
- Instant activation
$10.00 per month and lower!

Our team is aware of enormous competition between today's webmasters, and we realize that money-saving now is more important than ever. If you order ANY package for 6 months, you get 1 month free. Or order the same package for 12 months and get 2 months free.

It's no secret that in some situations you may need a very special service to satisfy your hosting needs. If it happens, build your own hosting package at a price you want to pay!

We understand that you may still have additional questions or comments, so please simply contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You are welcome to reply to this thread, send a private message, or submit contact form and one of our friendly sale representatives will be glad to answer all questions you may have.

Inexpensive Web Hosting @ WebLyte

arafat21,

We're not sure why your old host suspended your account without reason but we can say that we don't operate like that and will let you know if there are any issues. If needed, we also own our own VPS hardware that we can easily transfer you to. But for the time being please see our comparable inexpensive web hosting plan that we think will suit your needs:

Plan: Core
Storage Space: 7GB
Data Transfer: 70GB
Latest Stable cPanel + Softaculous + SiteBuilder
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Domains Hostable: 10
Nightly Backups!
Instant Setup!

Price: $7.49/mo

Order Now! | More Info

And just so you know, we've been in business for over 2 years and don't plan to stop anytime soon, or ever for that matter :)

Last edited:
Hey Arafat,

First I'd like to say that, I couldn't agree more with WL-Michael on the matter of suspending without any prior knowledge. It's nice that you looking to move on to a better host.

I think the following plan will suit your needs,
10 GB Disk Space
50 GB Bandwidth
50 Addon/Parked/Hosted Domains
50 Databases
Unlimited of all other cPanel features (ie: email accounts, ftp accounts etc)
Fantastico & Softaculous Script Installers
RV Site Builder
Money Back Guarantee
$4.95/month - $49.50/year
Order Now | More Details

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have here or email me at ryan@excelledhosting.com

Hello arafat21,

Our Entry reseller plan based in The Netherlands would suit you best. It would give you:

Disk space: 5GB
Bandwith: 50GB
Max. accounts: 20
Unlimited add-on and parked domains, databases etc.
Control Panel: cPanel/WHM
Fantastico enabled

Price: € 10/month OR € 55,50/half year OR € 102/year
(in USD appr.: $ 12.50/month OR $ 70/half year OR $ 128/year)

This is our starter reseller plan, which means you have two larger reseller plans to upgrade to.

We also offer VPS solutions and cPanel/WHM licenses. So upgrading to a VPS with an easy transfer of your reseller account is not a problem.

Kind regards!

//Edit: We have been around since 2004 and we're not planning on leaving the market anytime soon!

Last edited:
We have been hosting for over 4 years, all plans come with the latest cpanel, php and mysql. All web space is raid protected.

8 GB of web space,
100 GB of monthly Bandwidth
cPanel control panel with Fantastico
Unlimited add-on domains and parked domains
99.95% Uptime guarantee
30 day money back guarantee
LiteSpeed
$10.00 per month
cPanel Web Hosting

I can offer you a exact plan according to your needs

100GB Disk Space
3000GB Bandwidth
Latest cPanel
Fantastico & RvSkins
Unlimited addon domains, unlimited sub domains, unlimited park domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
30 days money back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee

Plan URL: http://www.beemhost.com/shared/linux/dom.html

We gladly accept all major credit/debit cards via 2checkout.com, paypal, liberty reserve, alertpay, perfect money, wire transfer and westron union.

Host47 can offer you the following. We've been around since 2004!

Silver
- 40 GB Space
- 100 GB Transfer
- cPanel 11
- Softaculous
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Choose between Onshore or Offshore hosting services, and we'll be releasing VPS's in the next few weeks.
- Normally $5.99, use the coupon code 'FWS25' for 25% off for life, so $4.49/month.

http://host47.com/shared.html

Hi Arafat21.

Our Reseller One plan should suit your needs:
- Host should be around a year at least. - Yes. We are in hosting business since the beginning of 2003. I.e. 7 years in hosting.
- Space: 5GB or more. - Yes. Our Reseller One plan comes with 5120 MB + 350 MB web space
- Bandwidth: 50Gb or more - Yes. 55 GB + 4 GB monthly bandwidth
- Addon / Parked domains: 10 or more - Yes. You can add unlimited domains to your account with any of our plans.
- Cpanel & Fantastico. - Yes. We provide cPanel and Fantastico with all of our plans.
- - Yes. PHP5, MySQL 5, etc.
- Database: 10 or more - Yes. Unmetered MySQL and PostgreSQL databases with all of our plans.
- Able to buy domains at host. - Yes.
- Budget: $10/month - Yes. Plan price: $10/month with monthly billing and $8.84/month with annual billing cycle.
We plan to launch VPS hosting in the nearest future.

Company: 2WDHost | Providing hosting since 2003
URL: http://2wdhost.com | Customer testimonials: HERE | Servers uptime stats: HERE

Feel free to contact us anytime. We are here to answer!
IM Support:
| Skype: s2wdhost
| AIM: s2wdh
| MSN: s2wdh@hotmail.com
| ICQ: 235338357
| Yahoo: s2wdh
| GTalk: s2wdhost

Shared3

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 15-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and Money Bookers.

Free Domain Names!
Get cpanel web hosting and a top level (.com, .org, .net, .info, .us, .name, .co.uk) domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, There will be no extra cost for domain names.

SeraphimLabs can do it.

SeraphimLabs Intermediate Plan
6 Subdomain/Domain Parking
6 MySQL Database
60 e-mail addresses
60GB/month bandwidth
6GB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

Starting at: $10/month

We'll be a year in business in August, and plan on staying around for a long time.

=========================================
Server Professional

* 15.000 MB Disk Space
* 50 GB Bandwidth
* Free Domain Name
* 100 MYSQL
* 100 FTP
* 100 E-Mails
* 100 Subdomains
* 100 Addon Domains
* cPanel X 11 / WHM
* 24/7 Support