• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a reliable free host with a cpanel account

hhtree

Now it is a pity that my website is down. so who can help me ? I need about 200MB space and about 3 gigs transfer.I also need php and mysql databases and the mysql databses is not only one. I wish the host account is Cpanel account . of course ,I can put some small textads on my website if you require. oh, I wish the free host can keep for a long time(at least about half a year,and one year is better). so if the host you offer cann`t keep for half a year, don`t answer me please.

If you want to help me , please pm or email to me: hhtree@hotmail.com

Thanks.

hhtree, your site is with us and still intact! The problem with it being down is because you DID NOT set your "A" according to what we provided.

We are fine if you need a new host, in that case, we will delete your account.

NetCafe said:
hhtree, your site is with us and still intact! The problem with it being down is because you DID NOT set your "A" according to what we provided.

LOL! I laugh but then I've seen much worse ...

Had a guy a couple of months ago lookup the WHOIS for Google and
change the DNS servers on his domain to what he saw on their record
thinking that having "Google's DNS servers" on his domain would
get him better listings in Google.

He then proceeded to chew us out for being a crappy host thinking that
his hosting account was down ... the idiot not realizing he did it to himself!

"The problem exists between the keyboard and the chair"

Last edited:
NetCafe said:

sir,I have changed the "A" of my domain to the ip you told me ,but I find out my website cann`t be visited. what`s more ,I need a cpanel account ,so I have to choose another host. Thank you for your help! It is very kind of you!

Back