• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a small Dedicated for a project!

Well, i do have some money in my ads system but it might take some time before i get that into my PayPal.

WinSrev said:
Well, i do have some money in my ads system but it might take some time before i get that into my PayPal.

Why would you need that for (ad money)? I thought your friend "gave" you his dedi?

NetCafe said:
Why would you need that for (ad money)? I thought your friend "gave" you his dedi?

Some people just do anything to prove us wrong, in this case, he lied about his friend and a dedicated server.

WinSrev said:
He did but the ram was too low. (64 MBs)

Ah I see. For a 64mb RAM thats still "insertable", what would the server be, a Pentium 1 or 3? :p

Ever heard of upgrade? :confused4

Life ain't free. Dude, if dedicated servers were free, would we all even be on this forum right now? Take this advice, go out and study servers, webhosting, datacenters the whole nine yards. It aint cheap at all. My suggestion, if you only need it for two months, get a small dedicated for 2 months at $50 a month, thats $100? If you have to, loan from your parents and pay them back, sheesh, how long does it take to get $100?

Don't make an excuse about not having enough in your paypal or not having a credit card to transfer funds. Ever heard of a debit card? Set up a savings account at the bank under your parents name and get a Visa debit card. For the first year, you can have any funds in it. Cancel it before year two where you need more than $100 and you should be fine.

What kinda project is this anyway where you need a reliable dedicated server?

-Pat

<sarcasm>I can give you a dedicated server with the following features:

3.2 GHz Dual Xeon (intel)
OCX-48 (100 mpb uplink...)
2000 gigs premium bandwidth
4 gigs ram
Dual 200 gig Harddrives
Redhat
Choice of Plesk, cPanel/WHM, or Directadmin.

ALL FREE! :D

Did I miss anything?</sarcasm>

plbeane94 said:

4 gigs ram
Dual 200 gig Harddrives
Redhat

<possible response>

Yiz, aim intrezted in tha zervah! yaal cntact meez at: meza_zervah@geemail.com.z

</possible response>

plbeane94 said:

4 gigs ram
Dual 200 gig Harddrives
Redhat

<anticipation>

Can I have one? :p

</anticipation>

Back