• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need addon domain host

sg552

Hi,

I need a free webhost for testing my subdomain script. What important is addon domain must be 3 or more and cpanel.

Requirement is space 50 mb, bandwidth 500 mb, addon domain more than 3, cpanel, ftp.

Mysql, email account, subdomain, fantastico, everything else is not needed.

Ads or linkback is OK but no P2H.

Thanks for reading.

This seems like a reasonable request, but in this day and age a lot of hosts would like to know what you plan on hosting before making an offer.

Could you explain what you'll be testing? I see no reason why I can't meet those requirements as long as your content is acceptable.

From what I read, he want a hosting account to test his script which able to provide "sub domain" service.
Perhaps it is something like domain forwarding script, which something.hisdomain.com will forward to something.blogspot.com
If thats the case, I think he should also stated that he will need mod_rewrite as well.

Back