• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need App!!!

harristercat

Hey Guys,

I am searching for an application that if you type in a webpage url will extract (if it can find any) download links. You know the things the links that as soon as you click on them it opens up the download box. I need the application because i am running a website (well i was i am searching for a new domain) that is a legal downloads website and i need direct download links as fast as possible. I have a 2 people in one of my posts in the genral talk area say that i am lying about my website wich has really hacked me off read my post in the general talk area and see if you belive me becasue most of the community is pretty cool but some people just want a fight.

Thanks Again

I can't understand what you're looking for. Maybe you're looking for DownloadThemALL, an extension for Firefox where you can download all links in the page.

Back