• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need auto Direcotry Submitter

I have seen some on iwebtool but I would not recommend to use it as that is not re4ally good in results. If you need to have quality submission just do it manual

Most of the directories have captcha protection so you need to post your links manually. To speed up the proccess install roboform and you can fill in all fields just by one click (exept the captcha field of course).

I recommend you the "WebCEO" SEO Software by Web CEO (website optimization, submission and promotion software ). Many Search engines, web directories, article directories and useful tool like keyword research, etc.
Just search google for "Webceo". They provide a free edition of it.

Hope it will help you.

Beware of those softwares! Don't submit to low quality dirs, plus don't submit hundreds daily. It's probably best that you use a service. Using software has it's up's and down's some don't work nearly as well as you would like. Manual submissions are prob the best.

Indeed cruise05,

Just fire up Firefox, then go and get the AutoFill Forms Plugin, then go to any directory that you'd like to list your site on.

Since most of them use the same directory script you can just build your auto fill profile to match certain keywords for the form fields and just fill them all in one click...

This'll give you quality control over which directories you submit your site to.

Enjoy.

I would suggest using the semi auto submission software called Website Submitter from www.submitsuite.com. It makes directory submissions a lot easier! It's not free but, they do have a free trial version that allows you to submit to 50 directories. I think there are a total of 4700 directories included in the software, and you can add your own as you find them. It's a really nice peice of software!

But, in the end, I would suggest that you just pay someone to do it for you. It will save you a lot of time and hassle!

Good luck!

Well, however i too think that automated submissions are not worth. You may get banned by the directories. By submitting manually you can ensure that your site is submitted correctly.

Indeed cruise05,

Just fire up Firefox, then go and get the AutoFill Forms Plugin, then go to any directory that you'd like to list your site on.

Since most of them use the same directory script you can just build your auto fill profile to match certain keywords for the form fields and just fill them all in one click...

This'll give you quality control over which directories you submit your site to.

Enjoy.

yes, this is the best way to do submission. or you can use roboform for easy submission

Well, however i too think that automated submissions are not worth. You may get banned by the directories. By submitting manually you can ensure that your site is submitted correctly.

What for? If the script can do everything what is required?

Back