• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Cheapest web hosting

moinuddin102

Hi all,
I want a php & mysql supported host
I need it only less than 12 dollar in a year
which means in a month less than 1 dollar
I will pay yearly
mysql more than 30 mb space
space more than 20 mb
bandwidth more than 2 gb
:welcome:

$1.00/mo? You are amazing. :D
Any host that can provide that must be amazing like. Sorry but that is just so funny. :D

well hmm......

The guy above is just out to make a sale he is what you call an overseller.
But this is what we can offer you:
We have a program for OTF hosting and as much space as you need I can only suggest the Small Plan:

100 MB Diskspace
2 GB Bandwidth:
$25.00 (One Time Fee) you will never have to worrie about another payment.
or $5.00/m for 5 Months. But if you contact us right now we will cut the price in half. Thats $12.50 for ever. so if you are interested Contact me now.

Yellowmc said:
Aaah hell, you're right, I don't want to kill my own company now do I!

LOL. I am sorry Yellowmc. I know I was rude but I was shocked at the same time because I know your services are very reliable. :D

Statichost, how long is forever?

static hosting: coming into the business the way you are by bashing other peoples company no matter if you believe in their business philosophy or not, is not the best way to make friends, nor reliable clients.

Keep that in mind when you label everyone an overseller and speak ill of your competition

especially when you have offered some nice "gross overselling" of your own

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2160345

Last edited:
well you see...

Yes I have and I regret it. Cause now I have opened my eyes and foound out something. No one wants a liar no one likes to here like say for instance: 1000 GB space and 100000GB bandwidth for 5.00/m they like a good reliable host that they know they are getting what you pay for. and yes I did bash him very hard and for that I am sorry. Thanks for your opinion I will take that to heart.

good call. Alot of business and potential companies that come here to pull strength and the occasional nugget of wisdom from each other. even though we are all technically in competition with each other, we are all on the same side.

AvailNetworks said:
good call. Alot of business and potential companies that come here to pull strength and the occasional nugget of wisdom from each other. even though we are all technically in competition with each other, we are all on the same side.

Exactly.
Statichost, when I came here first, I was a real annoying and cheeky little git. Robert can verify that. :D
But, I have learned alot from the other host providers here and have made some good friends here. I am sure Robert and I have actually brushed our differences aside also. :D
But, even though it seems that web host providers are against each other in the business, we are not. You will find that, if you are ever in trouble or in need of help, it is people like Yellowmc who would be among the first to step up to the plate and help you out.
Watch what the experienced providers are doing and follow their paths and you will do just fine.

Best of luck. :)

AvailNetworks said:
Right. So bashing other hosts isn't the way to go.

Oh the things I could say...

Hosting

Hi, we can offer you our custom plan:

200MB Space
3GB Bandwidth
cPanel/Fantastico
Unlimited Features
Payment via Paypal or E-Gold
For 12$/year.

Site : http://www.worldhost.net.tf

This is a custom plan.
Please reply here or PM me if you want our hosting.

Regards.

Last edited:
Tree said:
Right. So bashing other hosts isn't the way to go.

Oh the things I could say...

yeah I know what you mean times, its easy to spout off at someone and impose an opinion where one isnt needed....but you just have to blow it off.

150MB Plan
150MB of space
3,000MB of bandwidth

5 MySQL DB's
100 Email Addresses
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited Forwarders and Autoresponders
10 FTP Accounts
25 Sub Domains
1 Parked Domain
1 Addon Domain
Fantastico

$10 per year

Hello moinuddin102

SocketHost.net has a plan that seems to match your requirements.

LITE
100 mb disk space
2000 mb bandwidth
2 FTP accounts
5 e-mail accounts
5 mySQL databases

It will be $9.99 if you pay annually. If you prefer, you also have the option to pay monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually.

We also have a slightly smaller plan you might want to take a look at even though the bandwidth isn't quite as much as what you asked for:
Five Dollar Deal
It comes with 50 MB disk space and 1000 MB (1 GB) bandwidth

This plan is part of our May Specials promotion.

Hi moinuddin102,

TJR Networks can offer you 100MB of space and 5GB transfer per month for US$14.99 annually. Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

EverHost: Costum Package!
(New Company Promotion!)

100mb DiskSpace
2.5gb BandWidth
mySQL & PHP supported
50mb mySQL quota
Ads/No Ads (With ads only .50$ per month)

Total Cost: 1.00$ USD Per Month
Total Cost: 12.00$ USD Per Year

Discount With Ads:

Total Cost: 0.50$ USD Per Month
Total Cost: 6.00$ USD Per Year
(To be eligible for Ad support, you must have atleast 750+ unique visitors PER MONTH)

Payment Thru: PayPal or E-Gold
15 Day Money Back

100% Uptime
(According To SiteUpTime -- 0% DownTime // 0 Outages)
[These numbers because we're new!]

Contact me via. PM on these forums to get more details & how to order!

EverHost - New Hosting Company, and we're offering new promotional pkg's. Currently we're not accepting manual registrations only invitational until further notice.

Last edited:
Hello moinuddin102!

Our Cheapest Plan is $1.50 a month, but you get 2 months free if you pay yearly!

Ac Land Host Basic Plan:

300 MB Space
5 GB Bandwidth
300 eMail Accounts
300 FTP Accounts
RV Skins
Fantastico, and much more!

Price: $1.50 a month / $14.99 annually!

Order Now!

UmbraHosting can offer you the following:

All our servers have 4 Intel Xeon CPU's with 2GB memory.
Linux based hosting
cPanel/WHM
30-Day Moneyback Guarantee
Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited parked/sub domains
Dedicated IP / Private Nameservers
Unlimited databases
Unlimited FTP accounts
24/7 Live Tech Support
30-Minute Support Ticket Response time

Lite Plan: 50 MB Diskspace, 2 GB Bandwidth, $1.99/month

Regards,