• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need cPanel/WHM Reseller hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotlinks

I am looking for fast stable reseller hosting. I have already contacted a few hosts on FWS, either slow or no responses, which concerns me.

cPanel / WHM
Diskspace: 10+ GB
BandWidth: 100+ GB
unlimited features: domains/email/etc
Fantastico/Softaculous
Private Name Server
RVSkin/RV Site (would be a plus)
Shoutcast (would be a plus)

1: I prefer you have your on servers. When there is a problem, I do not like going through one party to reach another.

2: I prefer fast and stable servers with little to no downtime.

3: Fast email response time is always good.

4: Please mention how long you have been around.

Its already been a day/half and I am still looking.

Please post offers.

Last edited:
gotlinks,

I offered you our Venture package which normally has 10GB space & 100GB of data transfer but for you we'll double those stats for $20 per month, usually this account is sold for $24.49 with the normal stats.

We feature all of your requests above all except for Shoutcast. I'm not sure if that's suitable for you but to answer your questions:

1: I prefer you have your on servers. When there is a problem, I do not like going through one party to reach another.
We own our equipment and have easy local access to it.

2: I prefer fast and stable servers with little to no downtime.
We have an excellent track record of reliability and abuse management. The only downtime we've had has been planned outages (system upgrades, etc). We also have offsite backups in place for data protection.

3: Fast email response time is always good.
We feature fast email, ticket and soon phone support.

4: Please mention how long you have been around.
We've been in business for over 2 years now under the WebLyte name, but have been in the industry dating back to 2004.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Hi gotlinks,

We got the plan that perfectly fits your needs. It is our second reseller plan (Intermediate Plan) out of three, so you may upgrade easily when needed.

Here are the specs:

Disk space: 10 GB
Bandwith: 150 GB
Unlimited features
cPanel/WHM
FREE off-site backup on our Amsterdam based server
Use of our white label nameservers
FREE domain reseller account

Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands: € 15/month, with Fantastico [ORDER]
Based in New Jersey, USA: € 7,50/month, with Softaculous [ORDER]

Pay per 6 or 12 months and receive a 7.5% or 15% discount!
Instant setup after payment.

If you want more disk space take our third reseller plan (Professional Plan):

Diskapce: 20GB
Bandwith: 250 GB
Unlimited features
cPanel/WHM
Use of our white label nameservers
FREE domain reseller account

Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands: € 25/month, with Fantastico [ORDER]
Based in New Jersey, USA: € 12,50/month, with Softaculous [ORDER]

Should you outgrow this plan we can always make you a custom plan, or move you over to one of our VPS plans.

1) We rent and manage our own servers. So only in case of physical hardware or network problems we have to reach out to another party.

2) Take a look in our client area under "server status". us3 and us4 have only been recently setup, that's why they "only" have been up for 25/27 days.
Test IP for the Amsterdam server: 91.215.157.46
Test IP for the New Jersey server: 69.72.186.22

3) Shouldn't be problem ;)

4) We have been in the hosting business since 2004 and we're not planning on leaving any time soon!

Its already been a day/half and I am still looking.

We're ready to set you up. Let us know if you need any more information.

Last edited:
Hi Gotlinks , I believe this custom package might suit you:
cPanel/WHM powered by Litespeed web server w/Fantastico and Softaculous
Space: 10gb
Bandwidth: 100gb on a 1gbps port .
Private name servers , Rv Site builder
Price: $5

If interested , do pm me since this is a custom plan .
Best Regards,
Aloy Casmir

Onshore Data Center: California & Chicago | Offshore Data Center: Netherlands(NL)
Stable Servers, 24x7 Support, Live, Phone, email, Ticket.
4 International Companies here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You just HIT at a right place!
We know what is best for you & your host. Please visit http://www.iwebhostu.com Check our plans. For any help please don't haste to contact us we have 24x7 support.
We have best plans without any contracts or extra fees, No OVER Selling!

Offer you: OFFSHORE Reseller Hosting starts with 80GB Diskspace | 200GB Bandwidth | cPanel & more @ $14.95/mo

We also can customize & Plans Or Contact us 24x7 Live Online.
Thank You!

Last edited:
Hi Gotlinks.

=====================================================
Company: 2WDHost | In hosting since 2003
URL: http://2wdhost.com | Servers uptime stats: HERE
=====================================================

We can offer our Reseller Two plan:
- Reseller Two -
| Disk space: 10 GB + 700 MB for your reseller site
| Transfer: 110 GB + 8 GB for your reseller site
| Accounts, domains, databases, e-mails, etc.: Unmetered
| cPanel, WHM, Fantastico
| Price: from $18/month

Feel free to contact us anytime. We are here to answer!

IM Support:
| Skype: s2wdhost
| AIM: s2wdh
| MSN: s2wdh@hotmail.com
| ICQ: 235338357
| Yahoo: s2wdh
| GTalk: s2wdhost

Hi Gotlinks , I believe this custom package might suit you:
cPanel/WHM powered by Litespeed web server w/Fantastico and Softaculous
Space: 10gb
Bandwidth: 100gb on a 1gbps port .
Private name servers , Rv Site builder
Price: $5

If interested , do pm me since this is a custom plan .
Best Regards,
Aloy Casmir

You are the 2nd host offer that I have found either offline, or problems with site. You have very little info on your site, your side links do not work.

I also ran into another host which was a snob...I did not see the plan I was looking for on his site, so I asked him to match another
sites plan, he urged me to go with a VPS, and I told him why pay for what I do not really need right now, I wanted him to set me
up, then in the future I could get VPS from him when I need it...I think he was saying that i was cheap...I do not think i was
being unreasonable or cheap...he said go to the other guy...so not only does he not get my shared hosting business, now he
forfeits my VPS hosting business altogether...I do not think I was being cheap, why pay the extra now when I do not need too?
I guess his business is so good that he tells others to go pound sand.

nice job cs-squad.net

What a way to run a business into the ground.

Last edited:
10 GB Webspace
200 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Host Unlimited Clients
Unlimited email accounts, addon domains, subdomains, park domains, mysql databases
PHP 5.2.13, MySQL 5, all necessary modules installed
Multimedia enabled
Fantastico Deluxe
100% uptime guarantee
no overselling guarantee

Only $14.95/month

For further details and order: http://www.occeanic.com/resellers/linuxreseller.html (Starter reseller package)

@gotlinks
1st, I did not say that you are cheap.
due to "vrunknet" sent me a PM, which I thought it was you, where requested for a reseller hosting to run very heavy load website, so i thought that you will be running a heavy loads websites.

Because the requirement in the PM mentioned, it is definitely more safe for go on with VPS, as you will have more power to control the server.
running on a shared hosting/reseller hosting with a very active site, will end up causing problems to your website which is example, lagging etc.

while in VPS, you have all the resources you have and you use it alone, not sharing with other users.

I had checked the hosting provider that you have showed me.
since you said you only familiar with cPanel/WHM but not familiar with setup the website using Linux commands, and I found that the hosting provider you showed to me are able to meet your requirement(comes with cPanel/WHM,) and do offer a reasonable price, thats why I told you to go with them, as it will be better for you.

My princip is, when the product I have with me, does not match the client's requested specs, I will not cheat them and saying my product is suitable for them.
what I have and suitable, I do offer. what I don't have and not suitable for my client, I will refer them to a suitable provider that able to match their requirement.

New servers/nodes for the shared/reseller hosting had not been setup yet, therefore, I would not want to provide a reseller account that is running on a server that already have a lot of users for client to host an active website. since it will be significantly causing problems to client in the future.

Hope you can understand that we do not want to sell an oversold shared/reseller account to clients and end up causing problems at the end.

cs-squad,

sorry for the confusion...no sir that was not me...If I thought I needed a
heavy load, then I would surely go with a VPS right out of the gate. I do
not think a new forum would warrant a VPS until it warrants the VPS,
and if it ever does at that...I did not think it was unreasonable to ask
you to create a plan, after all, your VPS plans have TB range bw, and
I was only asking you to compete with a similar shared reseller. I do not
think I was asking for anything that unreasonable.

never assume a PM and email are from the same person. :)

cs-squad,

sorry for the confusion...no sir that was not me...If I thought I needed a
heavy load, then I would surely go with a VPS right out of the gate. I do
not think a new forum would warrant a VPS until it warrants the VPS,
and if it ever does at that...I did not think it was unreasonable to ask
you to create a plan, after all, your VPS plans have TB range bw, and
I was only asking you to compete with a similar shared reseller. I do not
think I was asking for anything that unreasonable.

never assume a PM and email are from the same person. :)

He was just trying to figure out you are the same person he got the PM from. If you aren't, just ignore it:)
Sometimes this happens to me too. That's because many guys have the same name. Because the world is huge :p

Just be cool dude!

He was just trying to figure out you are the same person he got the PM from. If you aren't, just ignore it:)
Sometimes this happens to me too. That's because many guys have the same name. Because the world is huge :p

Just be cool dude!

I cant be cool, its been miserable in this hot
apartment all day. my A/C has been running
non stop since I moved in...why did i move here :(

I guess he was saying that he doesnt have cpanel/whm for shared reseller, but
only VPS - is this what you are saying?

Last edited:
@gotlinks.
Sorry for the confusion as well.
:)
By the way, for cpanel reseller hosting, currently our servers is already full.

so to be honest, the hosting provider that you showed me, they seems really not bad.
their price is also quite reasonable and they doesn't seems like oversell.
it is quite a good choice to go with.
so i personally would recommend u to signup with them.

@gotlinks.
Sorry for the confusion as well.
:)
By the way, for cpanel reseller hosting, currently our servers is already full.

so to be honest, the hosting provider that you showed me, they seems really not bad.
their price is also quite reasonable and they doesn't seems like oversell.
it is quite a good choice to go with.
so i personally would recommend u to signup with them.

That will be fine. if I ever have to upgrade, I will send
you my reservation...

I do have my doubts about the other host now...If you are not going
to answer live chat, then why have live chat...

Last edited:
That will be fine. if I ever have to upgrade, I will send
you my reservation...

I do have my doubts about the other host now...If you are not going
to answer live chat, then why have live chat...

That's how you need to act here :) Good work bro! +rep for you.

I'm sure that last post by gotlink was pointed at me, as I mentioned in my email, I was a second-too late to answer your call, I do apologize for that.

Hi gotlinks!

Being a webmaster and updating several popular websites myself, I know how difficult and time consuming host searches are. I'm very excited to announce that you can finally get the hosting which is designed by real webmasters for other webmasters like you. DimeReseller, established in 2005 and acquired by web software development company in June 2010, now offers premium shared and reseller hosting packages designed to meet and exceed professional webmaster needs.

I believe that Reseller package perfectly suits your hosting needs:

***RESELLER PACKAGE DETAILS***
- 10 GB disk space
- 100 GB monthly bandwidth
- Unlimited hosted domains
- Unlimited parked domains
$10.00 per month and lower!

Our team is aware of enormous competition between today's webmasters, and we realize that money-saving now is more important than ever. If you order ANY package for 6 months, you get 1 month free. Or order the same package for 12 months and get 2 months free.

It's no secret that in some situations you may need a very special service to satisfy your hosting needs. If it happens, build your own hosting package at a price you want to pay!

We understand that you may still have additional questions or comments, so please simply contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You are welcome to reply to this thread, send a private message, or submit contact form and one of our friendly sale representatives will be glad to answer all questions you may have.

Hello gotlinks

This is what I can offer you -

20gb Space
180gb bandwidth
unlimited FTP, emails, mysql etc
Softaculous
RV Site Builder
Custom Nameservers

Cost - $20 per year

You can see all our reseller plans here

The servers are pretty fast for sure. Very rare downtimes.

Kind of pretty fast email response

We have been around for almost about 1 month. Yes...we are NEW

You may see our Reseller plans, backed up with R1Soft Daily Backups and cPanel R1Soft for restores.

We have a very good uptime with these servers, you should check out our plans at:

https://client.whitesystem.net/cart.php?gid=3

Reseller Plus
  • 40GB Space
  • 450GB Transfer
  • Unlimited stocks for all Features (FTP, SubDomains, MySQL, etc)
  • cPanel v11 | RVSkin | Softaculous | Fantastico | PHP | MySQL | FFMPEG
1 Month Price - $12.95 USD

You get a Free Domain Reseller account (very cheap prices), a Free eNom account saving up to 80% on SSL Certs (from a $800 USD Wildcard you get it for $300 USD, or Single Domain SSL Cert for $12 USD), we have offers for Alpha Resellers (if you are interested you may check this thread: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2232116, including free SSL Certs, Free Dedicated IP, MySQL+PostgreSQL, $50 USD MySpace Ads, $25 Yahoo! Ads, and some other freebies).

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back