• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need high bandwith host

howsthat

i need around
space - 5gb
bandwith - 250-300gb

cpanel

my site is related to mobiles having mobile format videos and songs and freewares and my own forum ( http://howsthat.30mb.com/board/ )

i am ready to put ur ads manully but if they are forced then it will be much better

It's just not going to happen, you wont get more than 20-30GB bandwidth for free. If you want hosting for your site, you will need to pay for it.

What happening these days, someone wants free servers, someone wants free resellers and now this :lol:

You came up to your Display name : howsthat for WEIRD Requests :lol:

Last edited:
Well Ads wont cut down the cost. Your Bandwidth Requirements are 1/4 of a Decent Server which starts at 80$

host4cheap said:
Well Ads wont cut down the cost. Your Bandwidth Requirements are 1/4 of a Decent Server which starts at 80$

Which is why i'm asking about the bandwidth... :p

i have already made a request for paid hosting on howsthat.biz domain, but for frendz.biz i need a free host,

Well your not going to get more than 30GB on free hosting, so your 150GB is out the window.

thats bad man, i think the host can earn a lot from my site, on my another site i have ads ( on free server )and i earn around 25 - 30 $ a month from google, that too i havent placed my ads on all pages as its a free host

howsthat said:
thats bad man, i think the host can earn a lot from my site, on my another site i have ads ( on free server )and i earn around 25 - 30 $ a month from google, that too i havent placed my ads on all pages as its a free host

If you were that confident about your site you should have added your own ADS and within a month you could have made enough $ to go for paid hosting. :confused4

Back