• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need home for new domain

Shedevil

Hello

I would like to request a good host provider for my domain, what I require is below:

250-500mb min. space
1gb (roughly) bw
MySQL
Cpanel (a must!)
allow me to place my domain (no cloaking of subdomains)
subdomain creations (not whm)
email
php
ftp

In exchange I'll place a text link or SMALL banner on my MAIN page (text link in footer on every page if no banner)
I DO NOT have the time to forum post to gain space or to keep my website active as a rule each day/week/month, so please no forum posting requests...
Isn't saying I'll do a footer or small banner enough for an exchange for space?

Thankyou

Hi shedevil how are you? Is there a specific time frame on which you can be contacted regarding hosting of your domain name?

Back again so soon Shedevil :)

If you pm me when your online I'll enable a free account for you for the text link on each page option.
It's 250M/2G (just upgraded all the free accounts today :angel:) full cPanel account with all you requested.

If the 250M gets tight just pm me or raise a support ticket and it can be increased when required.

Plan link is http://www.web-spot.co.uk/client/order.php and select free hosting.

Back