• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Host ASAP for some days.

Hi guys I have a little request for you.
Im going to start my own RO server, I already ordered a Dedi server, but they are configurating eathena. So it will take some days. But I would like to start with the web design and the forum before they finish installing all the server config. So basically, it would be for a little time. Maybe a week or more.
I need a subdomain also. Cpanel not needed, but if its possible it would be very nice.

I need:
50-150mb webspace
200mb bandwidth
Cpanel if its possible

Well, basically I wouldnt be returning you nothing but a huge thank you. Cause I can put your link in the site, but no one will see it, because the site will be in construction. If I ask a too much, just say it, and we can discuss that.

Ohh not sure if its correct to put it in this thread too, but do you know where can I find the cheapest .net domains?

Thanks in advance.

As to your request for cheap .net domains, NameCheap has the least expensive I know of right now @ $9.98/year.

Depending on how many you plan to register, you may get a better deal on GoDaddy by using a coupon (just google godaddy coupon codes to see what's available).

I can provide you with 250 MB Disk space, 5 GB Bandwidth, comes with 1 of all features, enough for your own email and 1 mysql for the forum

You can order a domain name for 9.75$ a year with us. DNS Management &'d Domain Management tools are free.

Click here to order

If you need a little more you can request more by sending a 1:1 ticket or speaking to a Representative on Live Chat.

Order Now

Regards,
Ivan Rodriguez
Tier (1) Support

Irving, if you are not able to find 2 databases somewhere, you may use 1 database for both the forum and joomla, all you must do is use a different table prefix for each (eg. for_ and jom_ ). The installer should ask for the table prefix, you should just be able to leave these at default.

Irving, if you are not able to find 2 databases somewhere, you may use 1 database for both the forum and joomla, all you must do is use a different table prefix for each (eg. for_ and jom_ ). The installer should ask for the table prefix, you should just be able to leave these at default.

Thanks theraptor, I already know that, but I dont like to do that xD, I confuse the data.

And thanks ServerLayer, I will do it.

So if any mod see this, you can close your thread. I already found a host. Thanks guys.

Ok, some people don't know about that is all ;). Good Job finding a host, many do not because they have ridiculous requests.

Stay away from servelayer. They're using a nulled version of WHMCS. I've reported them for piracy after their domain failed WHMCS license verification.

Stay away from servelayer. They're using a nulled version of WHMCS. I've reported them for piracy after their domain failed WHMCS license verification.

I have checked this matter, i have no idea why it isn't showing up.

I have contacted them regarding this matter.

Back