• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need host

masterpade

I need a host that
-100mb+
-php
-mysql(the more the marier)
-unlimited is nice but the limit would be a 1 gig a month at least
-no adds or a text link or 88x31
-support phpbb or vb not sure which one yet
-99.99%uptime

It means, "You're asking too much -- forget about getting a PHP and MySQL host that will last more than 3 months, unless you're willing to accept a racist host with 70% uptime like Lycos UK."

Originally posted by masterpade
o there out there u just need to wait ill find one:devious2:

I've been here for a long time, and I sure haven't seen one. :p

Why do you need 1 GB transfer? Do you already have an established forum? If so, move to a paid host.

I need a host that
-100mb+
-php
-99.99%uptime

<<removed/Read the rules>>

I think they might be of help to you. They are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: need host

Originally posted by Delta_5
<removed>

I think they might be of help to you. They are good.

I hate people who refer to their own service/product in the third person. It's quite obvious it's YOUR host, so quit pretending to act like a satisfied customer. It definitely does not seem like you have been around for more than half a year, so any uptime statistics are questionable (many hosts have 100% uptime for the first few months). In addition, you claim to offer unlimited storage space and unmetered transfer (not bandwidth)...which is impossible (and will attract warez users).

Finally, there are pop-ups on your site, and the user specifically asked for a host with very minimal advertising (text-link or button). So in conclusion, your post is spam. :devious2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: need host

Finally, there are pop-ups on your site, and the user specifically asked for a host with very minimal advertising (text-link or button). So in conclusion, your post is spam.

i believe that the hosting companys site signed up for that popup i went to sites hosted with it and there was no adds

I would say if you expect any help, then lower your "requirements". Or place a thread in the paid hosting section for a cheap host. :classic2:

I need a host that
-100mb+
-php
-99.99%uptime
webbernet.serveftp.com/forums
100mb
php/my sql