• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need hosting 100mb and 100gb banwidh

vumanh

My Website http://yeunhac.org
it has got 20 000 visit/ day and allway has got 200 per online
i need 100mb space for mywebsite and unlimit banwidh or 100 gb banwidh. i need host for php
i will put ads on your website or 1 popup in mysite
my email is vtm@inbox.com who can help me
Thank very much!!

Hmmn... didn't think about that. Wow, thats a lot of downloads for just a few files. :) What's he/she hosting? I can't read it since it's in another language. That's alot of bandwidth for a paid account, and expecting it for free is kinda.... unrealistic.

Or, did you over-estimate the amount of bandwidth you'll need? If so, I can give you 10gb bandwidth for free, but not 100gb.

man, I went to his site, and I was infected with a trojan. Luckily i had norton running and it was activated and deleted. :devious2:

I'm on a Mac, using Safari, I didn't see anything. I do know, that both my mouse buttons began to function as the right-click, and i had to press command to close the tab. I thought it was just a buggy script, or something else.

Nevermind, I revoke my offer to host this site.

Back