• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need hosting for adult sex stories and link adult pic

annamarie

i have site about adult sex stories (malay language) and link an adult pic/hentai/doujin (original pic is on free image hosting) but its on blogger and right now i already have my own tld (thx to SHAdmin :) ) and wanna move the blog into a real site (my visitor daily is about 200 unique and last month total visitor is about 4000+++ unique visitor, my site opened on 13 dec 2006)

what i need is

minimum requipment
cpanel hosting (100% need it)
space 500mb
bw 1.5gb
php sql fantastico
smtp on (i wanna use member area, so i need it to verification email)
and all feauture minimum 50x
and ur server uptime atleast 99%

i will place any banner as long i can put my banner too..
banner must be MAX 130x400px or 300x80px, not iframe or something else, just image banner and only ONE banner (but i will thankfully if i dont need to put any banner :p )

if u interest please PM me, i will choose the best one.....

anna marie

Try these guys. They are positioned to be one of, if not absolutely, the fastest growing free hosting companies of 2007. They are listed on virtually all of the respected respected free hosting web portals and they have great reviews.

http://www.freehostinn.com I think it's worth a look.

openforbussiness, thx for the info already cek the site, but i thing they dont use cpanel for their control panel

Hosting

I can host you with everything you require but with a bandwidth of 8GB not 1.5GB

If your interested please PM me.

No banner is needed but a link back to our services would be required somewhere on your homepage.

If you are looking for stable, reliable, fast and great support, look no more,

we can host your site with 5gb BW, please email us on
sales {AT} daylightnetworks.net

normal price is 14.95$ /month,
but we can make a special offer via email for you since it's still the 1st week of 2007 :)

Order link: www.daylightnetworks.net/billing

Enjoy

If you are looking for stable, reliable, fast and great support, look no more,

we can host your site with 5gb BW, please email us on
sales {AT} daylightnetworks.net

normal price is 14.95$ /month,
but we can make a special offer via email for you since it's still the 1st week of 2007 :)

Order link: www.daylightnetworks.net/billing

Enjoy

Paid ad in the free requests forum - who's not paying attention then :bkick:

annamarie:

i can host for ur site with..

5GB webspace
15GB bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Domain/Subdomain support
24/7 Support
RV Skins
Fantastico
Cpanel with Cpanel Evolution X

hows that..if u want pm me with details.

Last edited:
Back