• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting for under $6 per month

1busyman

I need atleast the following:

Linux
40GB Diskspace
80GB Bandwidth per month
MySQL 4.1 (or better)
cPanel
and all the great stuff.. like Fantastico and stuff...

** And PM me i need to give you more info! :beer:

You would probably be looking at around $40/month if you actually need that much space, and you wish to keep your hosting account ;)

your space/bw requirement seems a bit odd unless using it for backups/storage Most people I find want about ten times there storage or more for bw. If you don't actually need all that space you may want to reduce it so you can get some more offers.

I need atleast the following:

Linux
40GB Diskspace
80GB Bandwidth per month
MySQL 4.1 (or better)
cPanel
and all the great stuff.. like Fantastico and stuff...

** And PM me i need to give you more info! :beer:

you wont get that for under 6 dollars :p

Yer I get 60gb a month and pay £30 a month but also have a big account.

your looking on a small account for $6, what are you after hosting?

I'm sure you will find many host companies here, which will be happy to give you 40 GB space and 80 GB bandwidth, and they will even pay you loads of cash, just because you host your sites with them.

We trust that you will stay with us so we will offer you a 15 Day Trial Of $1.00. Then your plan will start at $6.00 per month or $60.00 per year.

Monthly Cost - $6.00 USD
Yearly Cost - $60.00 USD SAVE $12.00 USD
PayPal Payments Only

Custom Plan
Web Space - 40,000 MB
Bandwidth - 80,000 MB
FTP Accounts - Unlimited
Email Accounts - Unlimited
MySQL Databases - Unlimited
Sub Domains - Unlimited
Parked Domains - Unlimited
Addon Domains - Unlimited

Plan URL:
http://www.superwolves.com

Ways of signing up and contacting:
Send me a: PM
E-mail me at: e.williams@superwolves.com
Become A Member At: Super Wolves

Ya I own my own hosting company, but I use it for other purposes and i have limited reseller.. so i cant expand as much as i want...

and I have already got a good deal 80Gb Diskspace, and 300GB Bandwidth for $10 per year.. so if anyone can offer better than that i am interested!

Yer I get 60gb a month and pay £30 a month but also have a big account.

your looking on a small account for $6, what are you after hosting?

Hey madkad nice to see you found FWS ,:welcome: And your paying too less for 60 gig mate :lol:

Ya I own my own hosting company, but I use it for other purposes and i have limited reseller.. so i cant expand as much as i want...

and I have already got a good deal 80Gb Diskspace, and 300GB Bandwidth for $10 per year.. so if anyone can offer better than that i am interested!

We trust that you will stay with us so we will offer you a 15 Day Trial Of $1.00. Then your plan will start at $9.00 per month or $100.00 per year.

Monthly Cost - $9.00 USD
Yearly Cost - $100.00 USD SAVE $8.00 USD
PayPal Payments Only

Web Space - 100,000 MB
Bandwidth - 500,000 MB
FTP Accounts - Unlimited
Email Accounts - Unlimited
MySQL Databases - Unlimited
Sub Domains - Unlimited
Parked Domains - Unlimited
Addon Domains - Unlimited

Ways of signing up and contacting:
Send me a: PM
E-mail me at: e.williams@superwolves.com
Become A Member At: Super Wolves

Nice. I'm just interested how you will pay for this kid who will host you? Will buy some milk for him?

Back